iPhone out 2moro!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

littlemissus Posts: 481
For anyone who's interested the new iPhone 4 is out on Vodafone 2moro!!!!!!!! :o)ll
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
For sure??? YAY :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Yeah got notification from Vodafone this morning! If u register on their website it tells u all the price plan details aswell. Could of giving us more than a days notice though!
registering now!
MrsAH Posts: 3715
Seriously, avoid at all costs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This phone is the worst smart phone ever. Google it in the news, it's been a hot topic, the phone loses all reception once you pick it up. Apple are refusing to recall it, but instead have offered some customers a rubber 'sheath' to bump up the antenae signal.
MINI DONKEY Posts: 2499
It's got a new case to stop the reception problems, had heard this solved the problem tho? Got the email yest from vodafone, must look up the price plans
MINI DONKEY Posts: 2499
Boo it's expensive €200 for the €60 price plan :o( Think i'll have to wait for the price to come down
rang them there, and they actually have some in store today
I really want a white one I think but it looks like I might have to wait for it seems to be all black ones they're getting in.
MrsAH Posts: 3715
[quote="MINI DONKEY":pphafb0t]It's got a new case to stop the reception problems, had heard this solved the problem tho? [/quote:pphafb0t] It does help the problem but would you buy a car that needed say sellotape to hold the bummer up? The case that you have to buy in addition to your phone doesn't fix the underlying problem, it just helps boost the signal. Personally I wouldn't go near it. The 3Gs is a far superior iPhone.