Menu

Irrational Rants

Go to Let off steam

peonyrose
New Wolly

Re: Irrational Rants

Postby peonyrose » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:41 am

I don't care if your world usually revolves around you and everyone walks on eggshells so as not to upset you. My wedding is for me and the man I love. It's none of your f*cking business where we have it or who we invite. I don't care if you are there or not. For once, this is really NOT ABOUT YOU!

NYB83
New Wolly

Postby NYB83 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:14 am

Please please please stop asking if theres anything 'stirring'. I have just put on a bit of weight and Im self conscious enough about it without being asked about being pregnant! I also notice when people say nothing but look at the loose clothes Im wearing as if Im trying to hide something.

goingmad
Major Wolly

Postby goingmad » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:22 am

FFS stop judging me and allow me to be a bit petty when it comes to the b***h I currently live with! O:| O:| O:| I'm moving out of the house,so I feel perfectly entitled to rant and rave about my housemate moving my stuff so she can put her stuff into the same space, for buying pot pourri to cover the musty smell in the house as she doesnt believe in cleaning and for hiding her tv away so she will get away with not paying the tv licence.
Allow me time to get this sh*t off my chest and stop f***k**g saying that its all my fault and that I should just get over it!!!!!!!

While we are at it, just stop judging everyone and everything!!! >:o( >:o( >:o(

cond2b
New Wolly

Postby cond2b » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:55 am

No, your 19 year old daughter can't bring two more guests. It's a family wedding, she's gonna know nearly everyone! flip sake.

cond2b
New Wolly

Postby cond2b » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:00 am

I don't understand how you think it's fine to sit on your arse playing video games but when I come in and am pissed off you instinctively know it's because there's a pile of dishes to be done. Why can't you just f***ing do them and be done with it? I've been gone since 8 and you ask me if i want you to do them now? At half f***ing 3? Also, thanks for lighting the fire and then not bothering to put anything on it and letting it go out. It's lovely and toasty warm in here. I'm sorry I had to see my friends earlier, I'll try to remember that I only get to see them when their children are hanging out of them. We only ever really talk about them anyway, it's not like I ever have anything I need to get off my chest. I'll just carry on and try to please everyone as per usual. I'm sorry I make you feel like you're not good enough but for f*** sake get off your ass and pick up the f***ing sweeping brush. Our at leaSt pay some attention to the dog. Y'know, fill her bowl, let her out etc. She's our dog and it was you genius idea to get her. Why is it just me that looks after her?

goingmad
Major Wolly

Postby goingmad » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:45 pm

I hate application forms for work! I have ulcers in my mouth, the deadline is 5pm today and Ive to pull apart my form again as its not good enough! FFS I just want to scream......

Aoife O'Mahony
CasualBride
Major Wolly

Postby CasualBride » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:33 pm

OMG cond2b,
Could nearly have written that myself!!
Except mine goes a bit like "don't bother your arse saving any money whatsoever for a wedding that YOU, not me, wanted. There's no need. I've paid every single deposit and bought the rings and dress and have everything sorted while I also go to college and work full-time. You must be tired after starting a job after 2 months of being unemployed, aka sitting down resting. So you should just go to work and go to sleep. There's no need to help around the house or contribute financially to the wedding when you could go out with your friends at the weekend instead "for a few to watch the match" and then get me out of bed at 1a.m when you're stranded in a sugar neighbouring town, and then have an attitude because I have the neck to be upset with you."
girls, why the HELL are we putting ourselves through this???? >:o(

ShinyBride
Mini Wolly

Postby ShinyBride » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:16 pm

We both work full time and I manage to do most of the laundry, ironing, cooking and am the only one to have ever cleaned the bathrooms, so when you say you did jobs in the house on your morning off I thought you meant more than empty the dishwasher! It's fine though, I'll fold and put away the laundry that's been dry since last night and make the dinner when I get home from work, it's not like I'd like to sit down and read a book and relax for a while. I'll try and change the sheets and hoover too.

mrsmcc2502
Mini Wolly

Postby mrsmcc2502 » Tue May 17, 2016 11:52 am

You knew that was meant to be kept between us and I clearly asked you not to tell anyone and you told your mother the first chance you got and don't see a problem with that? You actually think she is exempt from the rule that private things stay private between us?! And then you call me mental because I tackle you over this? And also our bedroom is our bedroom not part of the tour when every Tom duck and harry comes to visit you don't need to inform the whole family because we got new throws and cushions and invite them down to look.

Casperlady
Mini Wolly

Postby Casperlady » Sat May 21, 2016 6:09 am

Stop taking me and your son for granted I'm sick of being a second thought only used to babysit your granddaughter. Stop treating your son like he doesn't matter when he done way more to make you proud than the daughter you put on that pedestal. Stop saying how expensive the wedding is going to be you have free accommodation free meals and you have known for 3 years if you didn't waste so much money on sugar for your granddaughter or on fags then you would have the money. No your friends mothers friends friend cannot come your son doesn't even know your friends mother we have people we do know who we want there. Stop constantly asking the same questions to me and your son no I don't know how I am getting the bridal party there yet it's still a bloody year away guest will have a coach to bring them for the millionth time. You are not contributing anything so butt out. You offered to buy the expensive drop top guest book that we had planned to buy ourselves no you cannot buy us a cheap tacky alternative because if you do I will loose my cool and I won't use it and I will buy the one we had originally picked if it was your daughter getting married then we know you would be making twice the effort. I never got to meet his dad but I'm sure he would not be happy with the way you are behaving towards his son no matter what he does you will never treat him as well as you do your daughter despite the fact he is the better of the two and the one who has done nothing but make you proud

PreviousNext

Go to Let off steam