Menu

Irrational Rants

Go to Let off steam

Vintage Darling
Mini Wolly

Re: Irrational Rants

Postby Vintage Darling » Tue May 24, 2016 1:02 pm

ShinyBride wrote:We both work full time and I manage to do most of the laundry, ironing, cooking and am the only one to have ever cleaned the bathrooms, so when you say you did jobs in the house on your morning off I thought you meant more than empty the dishwasher! It's fine though, I'll fold and put away the laundry that's been dry since last night and make the dinner when I get home from work, it's not like I'd like to sit down and read a book and relax for a while. I'll try and change the sheets and hoover too.

This times an awful lot. Yes, I know it's getting on towards little dude's bedtime and I'm still in the middle of changing our bed and his bed but since the only other option is to do it while he's asleep (which would mean that his bed never gets changed) maybe it would be more helpful if you played with him and kept him entertained while I changed the beds instead of sitting downstairs playing on your phone, leaving me to change the bed and entertain him / fix his Lego every 2 minutes.

goingmad
Major Wolly

Postby goingmad » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:38 pm

you reluctantly head off to my brother's stag so it means you are not at home when your sisters stay the night and then moan all the way around Ikea even though you don't have to do much bar pushing the trolley. Don't pay for the stuff we get, don't really help with loading up the car or van for me or your sisters. Wind us up on the road home, have your dinner paid for by me. Your not around to empty the car or sort out the stuff as your 'too tired', so head to bed. Only to wake me in the morning to tell me you are off playing pitch and putt leaving the house work to me. When I put you in the dog house - you then have a problem with me as you would have helped with the housekeeping - stripping 3 beds, remaking said beds, laundry, bathrooms, wash floors, empty bins etc had I waited for you to get back from your game....yet you knew this week is very busy with my brother's wedding. And your gone back to Dublin to work and not due home til Wednesday and the wedding is Friday and we having them all over for dinner on Wednesday. O:| O:| O:| >:o( >:o( >:o( :weep :weep remind me why I married you?

jenny7785
Mini Wolly

Postby jenny7785 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:32 pm

goingmad wrote:you reluctantly head off to my brother's stag so it means you are not at home when your sisters stay the night and then moan all the way around Ikea even though you don't have to do much bar pushing the trolley. Don't pay for the stuff we get, don't really help with loading up the car or van for me or your sisters. Wind us up on the road home, have your dinner paid for by me. Your not around to empty the car or sort out the stuff as your 'too tired', so head to bed. Only to wake me in the morning to tell me you are off playing pitch and putt leaving the house work to me. When I put you in the dog house - you then have a problem with me as you would have helped with the housekeeping - stripping 3 beds, remaking said beds, laundry, bathrooms, wash floors, empty bins etc had I waited for you to get back from your game....yet you knew this week is very busy with my brother's wedding. And your gone back to Dublin to work and not due home til Wednesday and the wedding is Friday and we having them all over for dinner on Wednesday. O:| O:| O:| >:o( >:o( >:o( :weep :weep remind me why I married you?

Hugs,men are aholes

20thMay2017
Mini Wolly

Postby 20thMay2017 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:46 am

ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop shirking organising responsibility by saying that I love organising things!!!!! Your stupid brainwave that if I organise the WHOLE wedding then you will organise the mini moon....yep just the mini moon not even the honeymoon just the mini moon which involves phoning a hotel and booking us in cos we are only staying for two nights down the country....doesn't even have flights to worry about O:| And then taking the hump when I look at you incredulously and saying then that you won't bother.....give me strength >:o(

crazycatlady15
New Wolly

Postby crazycatlady15 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:10 pm

How did I not see this post before now!!!

You're meant to be my friend so why all the digs and attempts to undermine me to make yourself feel better about the fact that I'm getting married and you're not? I know your personal life is tough but we all make our own choices and yours is a direct consequence of the decisions you have made. Grow up, take some responsibility and sort your own life out instead of trying to belittle mine.

Phew. Rant over. So SO good.

goingmad
Major Wolly

Postby goingmad » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:19 pm

why do you insist on telling me my housekeeping skills aren't up to scratch when you cant even clean a mucky handprint off a glass door which is blooming obvious??! You may feel that you have to go over the bathrooms when I do them, but you fail to empty the bathroom bins. You don't know how to stack the dishwasher properly, use every pot and pan when making dinner and you were a chef!! Your bedside locker is more untidy than mine and you cant see the dust building up behind the free standing mirror - yet my housekeeping skills are rubbish! O:| O:| >:o( you cant fold away the shopping bags in a manner in which you find them, manage to throw the laundry baskets into the cupboard leaving them in any old way. you put your stuff ontop of mine and say that I'm untidy! I appreciate you cooking dinner, but I don't eat as much as you so please when I say reduce my portion, listen to me! I don't want to watch tv all night every night, nor do I want you following me upstairs when I go up to tidy up my stuff. When I suggest an early night, all I get is 'really', I don't even get 'ive a headache' or ' not tonight dear'. you never come near me, I have to beg you for any attention and you don't even snuggle up in bed anymore. We go for months on end without any action and you are the one that keeps going on about starting a family, yet don't want to discuss the how or when. You know you have problems, yet wont talk about them or go to anyone to look into options. and you wonder why I seem to hit the bottle. I know I shouldn't. but its just too easy :o(

Jennies Invitations
goingmad
Major Wolly

Postby goingmad » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:15 am

so, you go and get yourself sorted and end up on prescription for your problem. You fill the prescription and take the pills on holiday leading me to believe I have some chance of something happening. Only NO!!!!!!!!! you injure yourself so you cant do anything!!!! Back home, you say you want to fully recover before anything happens, so fine, I wait, and finally you promise something the following night, and then last night......NOTHING!! I cry myself to sleep and you get uspet when I email you my feelings (as I cant really talk to him so think its better in writing) and you say your upset and want to clear your head! This is after I say I'm leaving our bed as I cant take any more of this. I say my frustration is gone, but I'm not so sure. I know I am incredibly sad about the whole thing. You say you want a family, you know we are not getting any younger and you still do nothing about it. I am just short of asking if you are gay. you still rebuff any contact I try to make and that makes me feel completely inadequate and less and less attractive. Im even loosing interest in using vibrators. I am at a complete loss, I don't know what to do or say anymore. :o(

Previous

Go to Let off steam