Menu

Irrational Rants

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
Was going to post this in O/T but think it is more suited to here. Post on this thread anything you want a little, medium-sized, large or gargantuan rant about something, anything that is annoying you. There are 2 rules: Rule 1 - you don't have to explain your rant if you don't wish too rule 2 - if you don't agree with something another poster says or it annoys you, just ignore it So rant away O-O O:|
>:o( >:o( >:o( Don't understand why you cant give me a lift to work anymore - you drive by my house each morning and the bus gets me in at the same time you arrive - just think it's a bullshit excuse you gave!!!!
sherwood Posts: 737
Love the idea but can't think of anything at the moment but that's probably because it's nearly time to go home. I'll pop back again tomorrow when no doubt I'll have lots to rant about :o0
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
[quote="Angel Doodle":vuehygky] Don't understand why you cant give me a lift to work anymore - you drive by my house each morning and the bus gets me in at the same time you arrive - just think it's a bullshit excuse you gave!!!![/quote:vuehygky] This is very similar to mine! Your 27 years old and you've gotten the bus to work (only mode of public transport from our direction) 4 times in 7 years. Your dad's a taxi man and brings you in every day and every evening. If your finished at 5pm and he's not ok to collect you until 8pm, you'll stick around because you think people who get the bus are knackers.. you KNOW i get the bus everyday you spoilt brat and theres NOTHING wrong with it. We've worked 3 buildings away from each other in town for 7 years. Through me still coming into work when I was sick, through times of bus strikes where the only option was to car pool or get a taxi,I've gotten a lift off you twice and thats because I've asked and no doubt when I'm in the last few weeks of working before maternity leave, it wont even dawn on you to offer me a lift. You knew my mams little nissan micra was a huge squash when we offered lifts during the last bus strike, yet you cruise along with your dad and didnt once that week offer a seat to any of your 'best pals' who also work near you. I love you but sometimes you are so self centred and are so spoilt. Your dad's not going to be able to chauffer you around forever. I know I should begrudge you but it does make me >:o(
RinkyDinkSlink Posts: 730
:cool
Jawl Posts: 8881
You're an 18 carat gold snob. All fur coat and no knickers as some would say. You don't live in the so called "Posh" area anymore, move on with your life. If you aren't happy with the area where you live now in a council house, maybe you should have worked harder all your life instead of sponging off your mother when she was alive. And thinking you'd be gifted the family home. Turning up to resident's meetings of your last area doesn't make you a resident. In fact it makes people think you are crackers!! Also sweeping up the autumn leaves outside your old family home also make people think you are crackers. Everybody knows it was sold on. Nobody is going to think you still live there if they see you sweeping! Oh god that felt good :o0 :o0 :o0
Nikki Kavanagh
[quote="Jawl":3t6c3503]Also sweeping up the autumn leaves outside your old family home also make people think you are crackers. Everybody knows it was sold on. Nobody is going to think you still live there if they see you sweeping![/quote:3t6c3503] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
The sound of your very voice annoys me, when you start to go off on one of your self indulgent I'm so funny speeches, I swear I can feel my ears start to bleed!! [size=200:2e6u5fks][b:2e6u5fks]Shut up!!![/b:2e6u5fks][/size:2e6u5fks]
Sodapop Posts: 3220
Please tell me what other ideas you have for my home - you are moving out and have to store your stuff - instead of using a storage facility you drop a bomb on me saying "sure I'll store my clothes, washing machine, tumble drier, TV in your spare room" - EERRRRRRR I DONT THINK SO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything else you want to use my house for? >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o(
SaJa Posts: 4282
YOU ARE NOT A DOCTOR. Just because your son is a doctor does not make you qualified to pass comment and give a diagnosis on every sickness that I have, my son has or how I should or should not be feeling or progressing during my pregnancy. Just because I feel sick today, you have to be sicker than me, or have previously had the same illness before (like the ebola virus or something) and then tell me how I should self medicate myself. No, it is not okay to take solpadine while pregnant you stupid cow. You had your last kid 20 years ago, a lot of things have changed since then. Just because you think you know more than my consultant does not make you right. Mind your own f├ęcking business O:|