Irrational thoughts - gahhh pregnancy hormones

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

greenandred Posts: 318
Hi girls Is anyone else suffering from irrational thoughts?? I am driving myself and my dh crazy and I am assuming its down to hormones but I'd like to know if anyone has any tips on how to deal with these? I think I am very overwhelmed by it all at the moment and I feel so guilty cos 2 weeks ago I was jumping for joy...nuts!
Emme Posts: 4735
ah yeah! Total bonkers like. Just not able to control thoughts and think clearly. Paranoid and bonkers!! I'm bursting into tears for no reason and then happy as larry a few minutes later!
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Yes I'm paro and think everyone knows I'm pg when they look at me! Also worrying about stuff that might happen after the baby is born, then I tell myself to chill out cos stressing isnt good for the baby!
mooky Posts: 1501
Yeh… I was an awful state in the first trimester…. Laughing hysterically at things that other people didn’t find funny and then bawling at the slightest thing… had awful thoughts about family members dying too.. not nice :o( It did ease off though…. Now I’m just obsessed with baby coming and the ‘planning’ has totally taken control of my brain.. i'm not sleeping because of it :o(
LoveACuppa Posts: 296
Crazy dreams too!