Irregular Choice Shoes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

stickwoman Posts: 2394
I've seen the range of irregular choice shoes and have fallen in love.... says she who doesn't wear heels (so there must be something special bout them!) [img:j60gv3d9]http://www2.schuh.co.uk/images/product/110601/1106013550ex_main.jpg[/img:j60gv3d9] Anywho, I wanted a different colour for my shoes... not white/ivory... something a bit different that I'll wear again. Our flowers are going to be something along the lines of these (with more colours) [img:j60gv3d9]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3DhdtbH_Qzg/SIZabL-G_4I/AAAAAAAAAGg/XtAE75tuxM0/s320/daisy+bouquet4.JPG[/img:j60gv3d9] Are the shoes too much? I saw the ivory irregular shoes and they're lovely, then stumbled on these and it was :o)ll Then I noticed that they were reduced!! (fate?) Only thing is that I don't have my dress yet... will people think I'm insane going for pink shoes? Am going to go up to Dub and try them on anyway to get a feel for the size. Just want an opinion. Think if any of my friends knew I was looking up shoes (and that they were pink) they'd drop!! :-8
Rocksie80 Posts: 4045
Saw them yesterday in schuh!! I am thinking about having coloured shoes for my wedding too, and I love the Irregular Choice ones. I got a pair before, and they are fab. I don't see why you can't have pink shoes, they'll look great against the white and give you a splash of colour. The flower picture you posted is lovely too... I say go for them!! Also, more fate for you- if you buy them in Schuh at the moment they are giving out €15 gift cards to use against your next purchase. :o)ll
disney08 Posts: 575
I'm not a heels kinda girl myself but I do love the Irregular Choice shoes. Whenever they have something more in a kitten-heel height I try to get them. I think the pink shoes and pink flowers would be very cool & funky if that's what you're aiming for! They are fab shoes *)
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
i love irregular choice shoes i was only on their website last night- i got a pair of polka dot shoes when i was 15 and im 23 now and theyre still in great condition!!! best pair of shoes i ever got and i can wear them with anything!!
mince Posts: 72
I had the goldy version of those irregular choice shoes. They were brillant. Everyone thought they were so different for wedding shoes (and they were only gold). The photographer and videographer went mad for them, they said they loved different shoes. I would go for the pink ones if you have your heart set on them, they will look deadly if you have pink flowers to match, and anyway, people wont see them that much until you are dancing the night away because they will be covered by the rest for the most part of the day. Enjoy the day, it is the best day ever, much better than I could have ever imagined :)
stickwoman Posts: 2394
Right, I bit the bullet... ordered them. If they're not for me I can always return them..... omg, I'm so fricken excited!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Rocksie80 Posts: 4045
YAY!!!!! :hyper:
justwaitin Posts: 2462
omg i love them... its my bday in a few weeks and i so going get a pair of thoose shoes. Even if they dont suit ur dress sure ull have a lovely new pink pair of shoes, happy days.
joker Posts: 2789
my mum got the ivory shoes as she thought they'd go with her outfir but there is alot more gold in them than you'd think. also they seemed very small fitting so if your a 5 get a 6!
cuteybride Posts: 213
I got blue shoes, as my something blue, LOVE THEM!! Don't know how to post pic, if you want to c them here's the site.