Irritability!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lady Di Posts: 2487
I suppose this relates to Flutterby's post about not sleeping, but is anyone else finding that they are having days where everything is annoying them?? About once maybe twice a week this is happening to me, especially in work...the people I work with and majority of the clients are driving me mad. I have to keep biting my tongue!! Its annoying me as this is SOOOOOO unlike me - I'm a very even tempered and happy person and don't suffer from mood swings at all. Sorry for ranting just having one of those days today!!!
coconuts Posts: 213
Yeah - I am getting this. It can work to your advantage though - the other day some guy called up and the boss asked me to speak to him - he did not want to deal with me and kept asking for the boss, very aggressive and annoying! - I said the boss is otherwise engaged, I do not have time to sit and argue with you about it, so either you let me help you or don't - it does not concern me either way. I suppose what I mean is I am less of a doormat these days and am not going to take any crap from people!
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Oh yes, I feel like Regan from the Exorcist some days! With me it's due purely to the nausea. When I feel like I'm going to be sick I get really on edge and everyting and everyone grates on my nerves. Especially poor DH! God love him when he came in from work the other night I just starting throwing filthies at him for no reason whatsoever. Am making a point of being very very nice whenever I am in a good mood to make up for it!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I seem to fly off the handle easily and am trying not to,I have taken it out on DH a few times and its not fair on him...I reckon being off the fags has something to do with it aswell
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Yes I suppose no sleep, fags, alcohol, sex and caffeine is a receipe for irritability!!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="Lady Di":2o7xtwip]Yes I suppose no sleep, fags, alcohol, sex and caffeine is a receipe for irritability!![/quote:2o7xtwip] Got it in one! :o0
littledolly Posts: 393
I've already been in tears with someone in work who was quite rude to me this morning, and I suspect DH might bear the brunt of that later! Hormones - aren't they great!
anastasia beaverhausen Posts: 175
I thought it was just me! I think my irritability stems from total intolerance - I have absolutely no time for ppl talking sh1te and have this burning urge to tell them. Maybe it's coz I'm pg I think I'll get away with it and no one will challenge my "upfrontedness" (is that a word?)
babe06 Posts: 898
Oh GOd yes - especailly with my friends! And people in work! And the students! Everyone! Just seem to be developing a dislike to some people as you siad every second day! Even threw a strop yesterrday cause noone told me that that were out over the weekend even though I couldn't have gone! Keep telling myself it juts the hormones....
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Oh yes O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|