Is 5ooE reasonable or expensive for invites?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mcgyre-oct Posts: 17
Hi All :wv I just got a quote for 500e for invites ,evening invites, printing and envlopes 280 day invites and 100 evening?
happyout Posts: 204
Hi mcgyre-oct I think that this is very reasonable
Mama2 Posts: 1230
I was going to make mine but I'm rethinking it at the moment. Where did you get this quote from?
Mrs Malefesense Posts: 1440
Sounds a bit stiff to be honest. Have you thought about what you'll be doing for Mass Booklets/ Order of Service & thank you cards etc . Will you be trying to tie them in with this scheme cause if you are expect it to work out considerably more expensive.
rash2405 Posts: 292
sounds good to me. I paid euro 280 for 80 day invites, 80 reply cards, 20 evening invites and our wedding candle
mcgyre-oct Posts: 17
Hi thanks for the posts! I got the quote from www.indianweddingcards.com They have a HUGE :eek variety and are very reasonable. I have thought of mass booklets and thank you's and have got the card for them at work.
SaJa Posts: 4282
I think thats a great price. I made 200 day invites and it cost me €300. I think you should go with it. It can cost up to €1,000.
Tigger. Posts: 32
from listening to what friends and family have spent on invites over the last few months that seems like a great price
Gabby Posts: 2873
thats brilliant I paid double that for 130 day invites, 40 evening invites, 130 rsvps, mass booklet covers and thank you cards
Mrs Snuffleupagus Posts: 554
That is a good price alright!