Is anyone staying in tonight??????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Kop Bride Posts: 932
I have just logged out of facebook as everyones status is about going out tonight :o( I am sick with pnemonia and have barely left the house since last friday apart from visits to casualyt and my gp. :o( The most exciting thing for me this weekend is xfactor. On that note who do you guys reakon will go tonight??
no2herewego Posts: 802
Ah you poor thing kittyandboo I hope you are on the mend. Xfactor night for me too, and definetly a bottle of wine. Also finishing writing wedding invites. Better leave the wine until after they are finished! Hard to know who will go tonight. Hope its wagner.
BlossomHill Posts: 2169
Kittyandboo -hope your OH is sitting in with you too. You need some TLC and maltesers!!
Genegirl Posts: 2110
I am staying in too - fire already lit, dinner on and then cracking open the vino and off course watching X Factor! Poor kittyandboo - hope you feel better soon! :action32
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
im working til 8 and working tomorrow too, so its xfactor night for me too, i have it sky plussed so i can start it when i get home. hopefully hubby has the fire lighting and ill get into pajamas and sit by the fire all evening, doubt we'll go out.... maybe next weekend eh?! thats awful kitty hope you feel better soon :thnk
MichelleMyBelle Posts: 1270
Ah, big hugs Kitty and get well soon wishes being sent your way :action32 I'm staying in tonight - wouldn't miss the X Factor for anything! Bottle of wine in the fridge and dinner waiting to be cooked. I've just carved a deadly pumpkin as well to put in the window tonight, can't wait until it gets dark so I can see it in all its glory! I wonder if the kids will be trick or treating tonight or tomorrow?
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
oh michelle, a tip is if you want to take a pic of the fab pumpkin turn off the flash!!! i did a brilliant pumpkin the last few years and this is the best way of photographing it!!!
New Mrs Posts: 660
My parents are up from the country tonight, they escaped down to the pub for a bit. When they come back its chinese and x factor!! Fire lit, must find a candle for my pumpkin and stick it ont he window!!! Love saturday nights in!!
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Evening! I'm in tonight with H2B! I have flu again so curling up with taytos, ice creams, chocolate and X Factor! :o)ll :o)ll I feel your pain with pneumonia as H2B had it 2 years ago...
lucie lu Posts: 760
kitty I hope you're feeling better soon.xx I'm in tonite, watching xfactor, vino also- it's cold outside so I'm happy to be inside snuggled up with dh. We were going to get a scary movie to watch afterwards to get into the halloween spirit! Any ideas?