Is anyone staying in tonight?????? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Ah hope you feel better soon! Poor you! I'm in tonight as well (in most weekends actually with saving for the wedding!) It's two years since we got engaged so we're celebrating tonight! Fancy dinner in the oven (chicken stuffed with sage and onion wrapped in bacon, stuffed mushrooms and gratin potatoes) chilled cans of Coke in the fridge (neither of us drinks!) and brownies and cream for dessert! Going to watch a movie then later, I think a Harry Potter one to get in the Halloween mood and then....welll....we'll see! >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o)
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Happy 2nd Anniversary Engagement! :o)ll
Thank you! Feels like only yesterday! But ages ago at the same time! Can't wait for the wedding now!
skitchums Posts: 1283
I thought I just posted in here but I must have deleted it by mistake! Snap, also staying in tonight, trying to save money and I have the taxman to pay next week as I'm self employed. I always leave it to the last minute every year, I need to cop onto myself! Hope you're feeling better soon!x
Do you file your self assessment through ROS Gamgelina? I'm self employed too but do it the old fashioned way by paper! Mine had to be in by the deadline, which is October 31. I think you get extra time if you file by ROS do you? Do you find it easy to do?
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
[quote="Smileykaz":3p5g5mvq]Ah hope you feel better soon! Poor you! I'm in tonight as well (in most weekends actually with saving for the wedding!) It's two years since we got engaged so we're celebrating tonight! Fancy dinner in the oven (chicken stuffed with sage and onion wrapped in bacon, stuffed mushrooms and gratin potatoes) chilled cans of Coke in the fridge (neither of us drinks!) and brownies and cream for dessert! Going to watch a movie then later, I think a Harry Potter one to get in the Halloween mood and then....welll....we'll see! >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o)[/quote:3p5g5mvq] you always make fab dinners SmileyKaz!! ooh which harry potter will you watch? i :heartbeat: Harry Potter, to the point where id consider Harry as a sons name (damn hubby def wouldnt allow that though >:o( )
skitchums Posts: 1283
[quote="Smileykaz":1leh4prl]Do you file your self assessment through ROS Gamgelina? I'm self employed too but do it the old fashioned way by paper! Mine had to be in by the deadline, which is October 31. I think you get extra time if you file by ROS do you? Do you find it easy to do?[/quote:1leh4prl] yeah Kaz, I did it through ROS for the first time last year. My aunt helped me. registered last week, just have to sit down and do it all next week now. I used to have an accountant but it was costing extra every year. I'm a piano teacher so I don't have any employees etc..it's pretty straight forward. Yeah, I have til the 15th of November now!
ludicrous Posts: 529
Yep im in tonight too, pyjamas on, bulmers poured, and xfactor on! What more could a girl ask for!!
lucie lu Posts: 760
I'm so cross! All comfy on the sofa I was watching xfactor, dh watching international rules in the kitchen. FIL has just landed in, sits down on the sofa- first room you walk into and demands international rules to be put on- now they're both sitting giving out at the tv. Can't put them in the kitchen as my knickers and everything are drying on the radiator and haven't done dinner dishes. I'm so cross, I wouldn't mind so much but every time he calls to our house he stays for about 2hours. aaaaggghhh! I actually feel like crying- I was looking forward to tonite!!!!!!! > O:| O:|
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Ah that is horrible hun!