Is anyone staying in tonight?????? - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jasmine29 Posts: 116
I m staying in aswell tonight. H2B gone out for a few pints. Having a nice relaxing night with a few glasses of wine.. And watched X Factor... I actually liked Cher this evening and usually I don t.. But I thought this was her best night.. O:o)
janine10 Posts: 259
[quote="jasmine29":1l9n1nef]I m staying in aswell tonight. H2B gone out for a few pints. Having a nice relaxing night with a few glasses of wine.. And watched X Factor... I actually liked Cher this evening and usually I don t.. But I thought this was her best night.. O:o)[/quote:1l9n1nef] me hubbie and the dog are in, had a wee chinese and watched x factor and now were having a wee drink, the tvs rubbish tonite not much on :o(
teatimebride Posts: 754
I'm in most Saturday nights!! There's always bills to be paid and its tight with the saving for the wedding. H2B just gone out to meet his brother for a few beers, wish I knew about this in time so I could arrange a babysitter and go out too, they only gone to the local so there'd be a few around, grrrrrrrrrrr!!! I must literally be the only one in the country not watching X factor am I??? I really don't have the time to invest in it TBH, I watch loads of telly as it is!! On the bright side, we are out next Saturday night for H2B's parents 35th Wedding Anniversary and also afters of my friends wedding, both on in same city so it's handy killing 2 birds with the one stone!!!
Penny Hill Posts: 1898
Teatime bride - having a plan for next weekend will give ya something to look forward to. You were better off not looking at xfactor, i was disappointed with it tonight.... anyone else? Glad i'm not the only one sitting in on my own while H2B is gone out with thw lads, i was invited, lucky me!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: still have flu
janine10 Posts: 259
im not happy with the x factor this year :o0 i really loved adian tonite hes amazing, love mary and matt but matt was not great and mary always delivers.x
Penny Hill Posts: 1898
I didn't like aiden. But matt or rebecca to win i think
ciaraanolan Posts: 134
yeap staying in tonight. The dinner is on, ave a bottle of wine in the fridge and i have take me out and talafornia set to record so i will miss all the ads :) . myself and oh are goin to have a look at the menus for our wedding aswell so hopefully we will be able to agree on something :)
MrsScuttle Posts: 407
I'm in tonight too.. Out tomorrow energy permitting :)