Is anyone watching strictly?!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

GirlFriday Posts: 1815
Just pi$$ing myself laughing at Ann Widdecome :o0 :o0
DublinGirl Posts: 1307
No haven't started watching it yet...It's sky plussed and am just waiting for my 10 year old to get herself off to bed at 9pm so I can catch up with my tvv.......It's the Rumba for Ann tonight isn't it????I think she is brill ...Fair play to her for getting up there......I must admit I think Kara will win tho, she is fantastic and her routine was absolutely second to none last week.....Can't wait to watch it.... :wv
Oh enjoy, it was brill tonight, first night in Blackpool! Kara was amazing but ann stole the show, her dress was gas and the moves at the end of the routine made me laugh out loud :o0
Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
I thought Anne looked great! Seriously - that dress was very well cut. Her performance was great but I thought Anton took things just a bit too far when he swung her about for the 2nd time at the end. I thought Kara and Artem were fab. Are they really going out together? I'd love if someone could lift me the same way that Gavin picked up Katya!!
When anton was swinging ann around it just looked like he was dancing with big bird! When she was standing up though she did look the best she has all series, looked like the wardrobe dept made a big effort with everyone this week. Don't know about Kara and yer man, there were definately rumours... OT but now I'm watching XFactor - what have they dressed Rebecca in??? :eek
Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
I am very unimpressed with the x factor. I'll hear much better singers at mass in the morning! Rebecca's dress did nothing for her - and her earrings are like clip ons my ma had when I was a kid.
Terri1 Posts: 1158
i watched Anne's dance through my fingers! :eek :eek :eek :eek so bad! not even funny at this stage! Really thought Gavin would drop Katya tonight...big wobble from her. i always think how brave the professional women are to let the celebs lift them up. No way would i!
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
Loved Matt and Pamela tonight. Delighted they both got 10's! Heard rumours about Kara and Artem as well but every year theres rumours about single celebs and their pro partners. Although every year theres been someone getting together too - Brendan and Natasha Kaplinsky, Matt DiAngelo and Flavia, Brian and Ali, Kristina and joe Calzaghe - so we're due someone this year as well!! :o0