Is curry sauce middle class?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Trillian Posts: 1685
Following from another much more serious thread - what do you think? Does it depend on whether it's the with-chips variety, or a posh Thai-green-from-Nigella type? Comments?
Heflen Posts: 4050
[quote="Trillian":127yrs65]Following from another much more serious thread - what do you think? Does it depend on whether it's the with-chips variety, or a posh Thai-green-from-Nigella type? Comments?[/quote:127yrs65] You'll have to break it down into sub-categories: 1. Out of a polystyrene cup from your local Macari or Roma - defo not 2. Home made - potentially...
fantac Posts: 4109
[quote="Heflen":nqcvj2h6][quote="Trillian":nqcvj2h6]Following from another much more serious thread - what do you think? Does it depend on whether it's the with-chips variety, or a posh Thai-green-from-Nigella type? Comments?[/quote:nqcvj2h6] You'll have to break it down into sub-categories: 1. Out of a polystyrene cup from your local Macari or Roma - defo not 2. Home made - potentially...[/quote:nqcvj2h6] heflens option 1 - only available in knackeragua to knackeraguans option 2 - home madie with proper spices from scratch - yup, could well be!
Mistified Posts: 2680
Option 2 probably wouldn't be called curry sauce though - more likely to have some faux indian name to make it sound exotic.
duck1 Posts: 95
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 This is brilliant.
Trillian Posts: 1685
Okay - what if I have the curry sauce Macari stylee but accompany it with a glass of a decent vintage Pouilly Fumee?
^ That just makes you trash Trillian. There's a word for that and I can't think now...people like Jordan. People who wear Burberry baseball caps, all fur coat and no knickers. What's the word I'm looking for??
Got it - it's Chav!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
I like curry sauce. Even out of a tub :-8
[quote="fifibear":1ah5bdx5]I like curry sauce. Even out of a tub :-8[/quote:1ah5bdx5] That's fine, but you're clearly not middle class. If you can live with that then that's great! :o0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9