Is Guinness good for you? - Page 7

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Well I got DH to get me 1 can of Guinness going to chill it for 3hrs and have it watching BB tonight,going to buy some blackcurrant too. O-O
clucky Posts: 26471
good stuff dora - sip it now and make it last - enjoy it
Thanks I feel kinda bold all the same :-8
dont fret dora if you start doing shots of baby guinness i'd start worrying but you'll be grand
Tedsters Posts: 1688
Right that's it - am off to have a hot bath then lather my body with fake tan. Then for dinner shall have an aperitif with some peanuts, followed by foie gras, shell fish, rare steak, tiramisu for dessert, then a nice cheese platter with crackers, all washed down with two bottles of wine. Oh and if I'm still hungry will eat the cat's faeces. Fall into bed drunk then wake up in the morning and drink a bottle of lucozade for the hangover. :o0 :o0
Tigletts Posts: 2904
[quote="Tedsters":3bvmufom]Right that's it - am off to have a hot bath then lather my body with fake tan. Then for dinner shall have an aperitif with some peanuts, followed by foie gras, shell fish, rare steak, tiramisu for dessert, then a nice cheese platter with crackers, all washed down with two bottles of wine. Oh and if I'm still hungry will eat the cat's faeces. Fall into bed drunk then wake up in the morning and drink a bottle of lucozade for the hangover. :o0 :o0[/quote:3bvmufom] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Jaysus.... Ted has finally lost the plot !!! Are we all going to be like that when the end is nigh?!!! xxx
[quote="Tedsters":72h9tr2q]Right that's it - am off to have a hot bath then lather my body with fake tan. Then for dinner shall have an aperitif with some peanuts, followed by foie gras, shell fish, rare steak, tiramisu for dessert, then a nice cheese platter with crackers, all washed down with two bottles of wine. Oh and if I'm still hungry will eat the cat's faeces. Fall into bed drunk then wake up in the morning and drink a bottle of lucozade for the hangover. :o0 :o0[/quote:72h9tr2q] oh jesus :o0 :o0 when you fall into bed make sure you dont like on your back
[quote="Tigletts":232gk300][quote="Tedsters":232gk300]Right that's it - am off to have a hot bath then lather my body with fake tan. Then for dinner shall have an aperitif with some peanuts, followed by foie gras, shell fish, rare steak, tiramisu for dessert, then a nice cheese platter with crackers, all washed down with two bottles of wine. Oh and if I'm still hungry will eat the cat's faeces. Fall into bed drunk then wake up in the morning and drink a bottle of lucozade for the hangover. :o0 :o0[/quote:232gk300] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Jaysus.... Ted has finally lost the plot !!! Are we all going to be like that when the end is nigh?!!! xxx[/quote:232gk300] pmsl :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
pattie Posts: 2379
[quote="ROS":1ms1ccop] I thought the article was a load of crap really, even though it was extremely articulate and intelligently written. But there really wasn't much of a scientific basis behind any of the findings and philosophies. The British government and probably the Irish government also, since it usually follows suit, have said that alcohol should not be taken at all during pregnancy, BUT it also says that there is NO scientific evidence to back this up.[/quote:1ms1ccop] I agree with you Ros, and also with what Avril had to say. The fact is, the article doesn't quote any studies which show a link with alcohol consumption during pregnancy and autism. I have read up alot on autism and its possible causes and have never heard it linked with fetal alcohol syndrome.
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Tedsters, make sure you DO lie on your back - and put loads of essential oils into your bath too! Maybe DH could massage you with home-made mayonnaise afterwards :o0