Is it 5pm yet????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ludicrous Posts: 529
OH MY GOD........could this day be any slower???? I know its because i've a nice long weekend to look forward to with lots of plans but still.... :zzzz:
sunflower1 Posts: 154
Tell me about it O:| O:| O:| Cannot wait to go home. Slowest week ever. At least it's a bank holiday weekend O-O O-O
aston Posts: 4100
Dont know if it is just me but sooooo doesnt feel like its a bank holiday weekend at all!!! My mam is visiting me and is here now! So excited!!! Please let the clock say 5pm soon!! I wana get outta here now!!!!!
sunflower1 Posts: 154
No it actually doesn't feel like a bank holiday at all. Loads of extra sleeps :o)ll
Ya and it doesnt matter that we lose an hour on sunday cause we have monday to catch up on it!! Woohoooo!! Gorge day ere too! hav a good one!
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="Aston":19yyq9jh]Dont know if it is just me but sooooo doesnt feel like its a bank holiday weekend at all!!! [/quote:19yyq9jh] No your right it doesnt, wouldnt mind DH is just after ringing me to say he's to work tomorrow O:| O:| O:| he could be losing his job in two weeks and the fcukers want him to work a bank holiday, what a joke :o0 :o0
Mrs Summer my DH is working too! He thinks he MIGHT have sunday off but depends on the weather!! Ahhhhh Sorry to hear bout Dh's job. Fingers crossed he gets on ok x
Are you trying to make us all jealous Bouncy L :o0 :o0 :o0 ?? No not going to the RDS, went before to the one that was in Cork and thought it was good!
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
We aren't losing an hour on Sunday as the clocks are going back so we have an extra hour! they fall back and spring forward!
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Thanks Aston, We've everything crossed and the amount of prayers people are saying for him he should be made a saint :o0 :o0 He was soooo looking forward to the weekend off as he's been doing 7 day weeks for the last while and 30 of his colleagues got let go las week and 32 yesterday poor fella is mentally drained at the mo!!!!