Menu

Is it just me?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*Muffin* Posts: 7243
Or is Joan Rivers and Bert Reynolds the same person?
Mrs Ram Posts: 1705
Is she drunk on the late late?
bingowings Posts: 1388
[quote="Muffinm":3vyku93a]Or is Joan Rivers and Bert Reynolds the same person?[/quote:3vyku93a] Hmmm, not sure about that, but I wouldn't be surprised. I'm convinced that Robert Redford is Brad Pitts father...
Eris Posts: 870
I'm convinced that Robert Redford is Brad Pitts father...[/quote] I KNOW!! I've thought that since I saw him in A River Runs Through It. Brad's first major role and the director was Robert Redford. Hmmmm. Brad seems to be aging better than Bob though. :o0 (Team Aniston all the way)
Fluffer Posts: 2672
You could be on to something there muffinm! They do look very alike and you never see them in the same room at the same time!!
pluppy Posts: 3519
i thought she was brilliant on the late late last night... pity about the fcuken donkey interviewing her tho >:o)
ginger nut Posts: 5989
[quote="pluppy":1847fk2w]i thought she was brilliant on the late late last night... pity about the fcuken donkey interviewing her tho >:o)[/quote:1847fk2w] jesus pluppy don't let mrs mad woman hear you say that :eek :eek
frogmella Posts: 1264
Why???
pluppy Posts: 3519
[quote="Ginger Nut":3iljuy4w][quote="pluppy":3iljuy4w]i thought she was brilliant on the late late last night... pity about the fcuken donkey interviewing her tho >:o)[/quote:3iljuy4w] jesus pluppy don't let mrs mad woman hear you say that :eek :eek[/quote:3iljuy4w] she likes pat :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek [img:3iljuy4w]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ga/thumb/b/ba/Patkenny.jpg/180px-Patkenny.jpg[/img:3iljuy4w]
ginger nut Posts: 5989
It's not pat - it's :lvs :lvs :lvs [b:ak1823wh] Patsy Baby [/b:ak1823wh] :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs