Is it ok...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBlues Posts: 5170
to give Playboy Calendars as Christmas gifts? We were given 2 of them from one of our suppliers. This particular supplier knows that there are 2 offices in this company, one of which is mine, the other is the reception area. I'm not too impressed if I'm completely honest, and I'm far from a prude, but I think it says a lot about a company when they give pictures of naked women out as Christmas presents. Any thoughts?
TokenMale Posts: 6845
[quote="mrs. blues":3lu3nzif] Any thoughts?[/quote:3lu3nzif] Yes. I think you should send it on to your friendly neighbourhood Token. Seriously though, I think that's a bit off.
willful Posts: 6822
TBH I would be quite insulted >:o( I think it's a totally inappropriate work gift
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
[quote="willful":3t10vtge]TBH I would be quite insulted >:o( I think it's a totally inappropriate work gift[/quote:3t10vtge] yup totally agree i wouldnt be impressed
2009 Bride Posts: 990
I wouldn't be one bit impressed either >:o(
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
Thank God, I thought it was just me, and of course h2b told me I was overreacting.
[quote="mrs. blues":12feh4p2]Thank God, I thought it was just me, and of course [b:12feh4p2]h2b told me I was overreacting[/b:12feh4p2]. B&stard.[/quote:12feh4p2] Typical man (God we sooooo need the rolly eyes emoticon back!)
Elliecat Posts: 2725
what bizarre kind of mind would think this is ok?? Totally inappropriate.
TokenMale Posts: 6845
Question: hand on heart, if you were in an office of mainly women, would you think it inappropriate if somebody sent in a calendar of Beckham (or whoever) in his grundies?
[quote="TokenMale":1s4xkgu6]Question: hand on heart, if you were in an office of mainly women, would you think it inappropriate if somebody sent in a calendar of Beckham (or whoever) in his grundies?[/quote:1s4xkgu6] Hand on Heart-yeah a bit would prefer Jonny Depp anyway!!!