Is it ok to..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jeidi Posts: 3128
go to a concernt at 34 weeks pregnant? I LOVE the Stunning and they're coming to Waterford on Saturday 6th December.... bought the tickets three months ago :-8 DH wasn;t mad on the idea at the beginning, was worried about me getting pushed around etc but we saw them when they came 2 years ago and the set up of the place is grand... I can stay away from the crowds. I'm more concerned about the noise level and vibrations? If it was you would you go?
Delish Posts: 4176
i'ld go and be prepared to leave if it was too noisy or packed.
[quote="Delish":zgbprras]i'ld go and be prepared to leave if it was too noisy or packed.[/quote:zgbprras] exactly what I wanted to hear.. thanks chick :thnk
mop1 Posts: 1564
:wv See ya there Jeidi :o0 thers a group of us going they are gettin a bus but I'm gonna drive so I can make my escape if it gets too much
LoveACuppa Posts: 296
I agree with Delish. Any chance you'll be able to get a seat? I'm meant to go to Take That at 38 weeks next June!!!
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Go but leave if you feel uncomfortable. I was at my cousins wedding when I was 34wks on DD and shortly after the music started DD starting kicking like mad. The music was really loud and the only seat I could get was right beside the speaker. I just felt that the kicks weren't a good thing and we didn't hang around too long as I was starting to get a panic attack. As soon as we left DD started to calm down.
[quote="mop1":173yzumb]:wv See ya there Jeidi :o0 thers a group of us going they are gettin a bus but I'm gonna drive so I can make my escape if it gets too much[/quote:173yzumb] Fair play to ya mrs! Where are you coming from? I'll be the one sitting on the couch at the back, sipping on the soda water and lime :o0
mop1 Posts: 1564
We'll be comin from Kilkenny You better get there early or I might have that couch gone :o0 :o0 :o0
Grunge Bride Posts: 2529
I've been wondering about that too. Went to 2 concerts earlier on (June and August) but both were open air and I was well back so don't think the music was too loud. Baby wasn't kicking yet at that stage. I don't have any more music gigs lined up, but am thinking of some comedy gigs. Assume a bit of microphoned talking and some laughter won't upset baby? I do notice that it reacts to loud noises - but then loud noises always make me jump so maybe it's getting some alarm signal from me!
lisa Posts: 1612
I got tickets for Elton John in Limerick and will be around 34 weeks by then. Made sure to get seated tickets so at least I can sit back and enjoy! Cant wait.