Is it possible??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Sparklin Posts: 85
Hi guys strange question because I have spent too long on google and now want to ask the experts. Is it possible to feel pregnancy symptoms within a week of conception? I have been getting very bad heartburn, feel like I have been either kicked in the stomach or doing hundreds of sit ups, headaches, dizziness and very tired. I know some of it is wishful thinking but just said I would ask. I know its probably only a bug. Looking forward to your replies :wv
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
On my first I didn't feel anything, until I tested when I was about 3 days late.... However on this baby I had symptoms from the start...my DH even new I was pregnant (and I would have only been about 1 week gone) as my wee smelt awful.....also I had really bad heartburn and consepation which I didn't have on my first! Don't know if it was all in my head or not...but some like to think it wasn't :o0
Mrs Sparklin Posts: 85
Hopefully07 you have me really excited now because they are two symptoms I left out!!! Thanks for your reply, that has put me in a good mood! :thnk
whackywoman Posts: 1496
for me it was metalic taste in my mouth and constantly feeling like I wanted to gag, was very disappointed when I did my first test and it was negative, then viola 5 days later test was positive and 10 months later dd arrived here is hoping you are pregnant
fantac Posts: 4109
yep - i felt very odd right from day 1 i guess - had no idea i could be pregnant but was dizzy, nauseous and having very odd almost fainting episodes as well as CRAVING cheeseburgers - hence teh avatar - actually it was teh girls in OT who suggested i test when i couldnt get a cheeseburger that satisfied my cravings!
dreamer Posts: 3941
Yep - I know something was up within a few days. Had the metal taste in my mouth quite early too! About 7 days beofre period was due!!
jen2 Posts: 3106
I felt queasy for about 7 days after conception on this pregnancy, on DD2 I also knew I was about 7 days before AF was due. Cant remember on the other 2. Best of luck Jen2
steen Posts: 1335
The one symptom I had early on and only realised after I bought a pregnancy book is extra saliva. I felt like I was spitting everytime I talked to someone :-8
Forgottenpassword Posts: 1078
The morning after conception I was craving a bacon sandwich with loads of ketchup - DH went out to get it for me and when he came back he said "I bet you got pregnant last night" of course we laughed about it, but, low and behold 2 weeks later there was the 2 blue lines that proved him right!! FP
silíní Posts: 4219
I def had loads of symptoms, about a week after i conceived (didnt know at time, was an unplanned baby!!)