is it to early to test???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Spoon Posts: 207
Well girls i nedd all of your great advice on this: My AF isnt due until next Friday but all week i havent been feeling right i have felf really different really dizzy and faint and really really tired as well as really emotional.. Please help!!!! :xxx
ANYONE PLEASE??
bellabella Posts: 2750
Its way too early only a blood test could detect hcg at this stage. Even try and wait till next Wednesday good luck
summer daisy Posts: 1336
hiya spoon.. Is it due today (as in this Friday) or next Friday? If it is next Friday it would be far too early to tell and no pg test would pick up the HCG levels. For me, the first indication I was PG came long before I did the test (about a week)!! See how you feel over the weekend but don't test too soon as you may get a false negative!! Best of luck :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
What made you think you were preg? what symptoms did u have??
summer daisy Posts: 1336
firstly i just had a feeling that something was up. We weren't really trying so I didn't think anything of the other symptons but now that I think back I had: fatigue, loss of appetite, sore boobs and a constant need to pee (this continues to this day!). I wasn't 100% sure until I did the test but I was confident enough to buy the test on the day AF was sue (and got a very strong line!) HTH
babytalk Posts: 52
Hi Spoon Just wondering how you got on over the weekend? How are you feeling now? Try and hang on till wednesday morning to test if you can!
I got on ok i still feel quite dizzy and bloated but this could all be down to af due on friday.... i really dont have a clue any more my head is all over the place i also have cramps in my legs..............
I got on ok i still feel quite dizzy and bloated but this could all be down to af due on friday.... i really dont have a clue any more my head is all over the place i also have cramps in my legs..............