Is it too early for......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
.....a 'What are the plans for the weekend' thread??? :o0
clucky Posts: 26471
nope tomorrow i am staying in to watch the BB Eviction while hubby goes out saturday im traipsing around behind hubby while he looks at new cars sunday my parents are coming down for dinner and staying over
aylala Posts: 3673
Working overtime tonight and tommorrow night, Friday night I'll come home and chillax in front of Big B and the Friday Night Project ( :lvs Alan Carr & JLC) Then Saturday have to buy the last few bits for the wedding/holiday - tiara, jewellery and hol clothes. Saturday night I might get pissed or I might not as I have been enjoying my Sundays un-hungover and able to do things
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Aylala":3spz2t36]Working overtime tonight and tommorrow night, Friday night I'll come home and chillax in front of Big B and the Friday Night Project ( :lvs Alan Carr & JLC) Then Saturday have to buy the last few bits for the wedding/holiday - tiara, jewellery and hol clothes. [b:3spz2t36]Saturday night I might get puddled or I might not as I have been enjoying my Sundays un-hungover and able to do things[/b:3spz2t36][/quote:3spz2t36] i actually think the substitute word for p i s s e d is funny :o0
birthdaybride Posts: 276
Friday night my friends all start arriving down from Dublin SATURDAY NIGHT _ MY HEN NIGHT !!!!!!! Sunday recover from hen bb
[quote="Clucky":3c0vnmhf][quote="Aylala":3c0vnmhf]Working overtime tonight and tommorrow night, Friday night I'll come home and chillax in front of Big B and the Friday Night Project ( :lvs Alan Carr & JLC) Then Saturday have to buy the last few bits for the wedding/holiday - tiara, jewellery and hol clothes. [b:3c0vnmhf]Saturday night I might get puddled or I might not as I have been enjoying my Sundays un-hungover and able to do things[/b:3c0vnmhf][/quote:3c0vnmhf] i actually think the substitute word for p i s s e d is funny :o0[/quote:3c0vnmhf] Never even noticed shite :o0
Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
friday wedding sat /sun same as last week bring mam outr of hosp ( if she is in form) roll on friday i'm knackered today :o)ll
[quote="birthdaybride":37ztj7rs]Friday night my friends all start arriving down from Dublin SATURDAY NIGHT _ MY HEN NIGHT !!!!!!! Sunday recover from hen bb[/quote:37ztj7rs] Yayy where you heading for your hens :o)ll
mollyeile Posts: 2486
Going to the consultant tomorrrow about my back :o( Hopefully he'll be able to do it quickly! Then going to the in-laws for the weeknd - first time on bus eireann in years but back not up to the drive!!
mollyeile Posts: 2486
Going to the consultant tomorrrow about my back :o( Hopefully he'll be able to do it quickly! Then going to the in-laws for the weeknd - first time on bus eireann in years but back not up to the drive!!