Is meet up still going ahead?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sally Posts: 1140
Just wondering is the meet up still going ahead next saturday? I'll be in Dublin but not sure if Ill be able to make it or not.... it depends on what time I have to meet up with my sister. If I can id like to come.... PM me if anyone had any details. Thanks.
ginger nut Posts: 5989
i think the meetup is on friday sally although i could be wrong. I don't have details but if you check in again with the daywols they should be able to tell you.
Tigletts Posts: 2904
What meet up? :o( :o(
round two Posts: 1018
I didn't think anyone was interested in the end or were too afraid to meet. I am still game but is anyone else ?
sally Posts: 1140
Thought it was set for saturday but people must have decided against it. I guess it would be a little weird. Imagine what the poor waitress would hear as we talk about our CM and 2WW symptoms!!!
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Girls my hormones are making me far too crazy to meet any of you at the moment! Seriously! I would probably just start crying into my soup and not be able to talk to you properly. In a way I'm pleased as I have no other real symptoms yet but I'm becoming hard to live with. Poor DH! I still think a meet up is a great idea tho.
mad woman Posts: 22106
the next meet up is on the 23rd feb, venue to be decided.