Is there a market out there.....for

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bubblybride2010 Posts: 1490
Kitchen accessories- guys ive had an idea for a business for years, i think there was a time when convenience food was the way forward- but i think people are becoming a lot more health conscious and home cooking and baking from scratch seems to be back in "fashion" again- iykwim.... anyway i would love to open my own shop with kitchen accessories (awkward shaped caked tins, to kitchen aid mixers, to ramekins etc) and ingrediants (wedding cake icing etc) Do you think there would be a market out there for all that kinda stuff- i could also branch to tablewear for dinner parties etc, all the little gadgets that people need etc, whats your opinions please?
Little Miss Chatterbox Posts: 1362
Bit like The Pampered Chef? http://www.pamperedchef.com/index.jsp?l ... ring=en_gb
bubblybride2010 Posts: 1490
yes but hopefully more afforadable!! :o0 :o0 and from a premises as opposed to website (intially anyway)
AliceB Posts: 495
I don't know where you are located but Tralee has a shop very like what you are talking about called Utensils I think... has all that sort of thing - if it's not totally out of bounds might be worth visiting to get ideas etc.
excitementcity Posts: 1007
Yep I have to say I think that is a great idea. Since I got my own place I love having nice cooking implements. I think it really sets off your kitchen! Maybe you could do a test website first and see how it works out....I would buy from you!!!