Is this a good price for a Buggaboo??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SparklyB2B Posts: 1131
€1100 - for entire package, Chassis, Pram, Buggy part, Car seat, car seat base, rain sheet , footmoof, car seat adaptors for buggy??
Toblerone Posts: 2698
kinda the normal price i would have thought. I think it was 1085 in TK when I was looking at it over summer!
neeov Posts: 4256
We paid 1240 for the same last year
SparklyB2B Posts: 1131
Thanks wollies, going to have a look up north I think & see if there is much of a price diff..
lunasa* Posts: 46
sounds good enough to me for all that as when we priced just pram and stroller part is was very expensive. saw thta package online on pramworls.co.uk for 899 pounds so prob same thing. love those buggies
funkyfish Posts: 7626
i got mine for about £850 in tytots that included the paul frank covers which cost an extra 140 euro in ton kealys. great pram go for it
lunasa* Posts: 46
Thanks funkyfish for replyin to my other post. cant get into that website but wil definitely give them a buzz. my friend has bugaboo so know thtas what we difinitely want so no need to travel up if no need. just wondering if it was 850 for the package sparkly mentioned above? and how much for delivery?we live in westmeath? thanks for ur help and sorry for hijackin ur post sparkly! :wv
jmeath Posts: 5740
Holy moley girls....they are expensive.... i was going to buy M&P Pliko Pramette for €705 and couldnt bring myself to do it...but its a big thing and its personal choice so its cool...im just in shock! :o0
funkyfish Posts: 7626
lunasa the only difference is that there was no footmuff at that price. but if u went for just the normal covers you'd prob get the footmuff @ that price. it also included spare canvas, which is good
babybellea Posts: 29
Hi All I have been trying to get into the tytots or tyrone tots website but I keep getting an error message. Does anybody have contact details for this shop or is it still open I wonder? Thanks a million