Is this a sign of labour?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sunnyside Posts: 3164
Posted under October Mums about this too but after doing some googling of the topic I'm now thinking could this be a sign. I'm going to the loo (no.2 :-8 ) about 3 times a day for the past week. In fact since yesterday I have to go after every meal. Does this mean labour is imminent? And body is clearing out for the big event. DH is away tomorrow overnight and I'm getting a bit worried about having to send him a photo on his mobile of our new baby if it arrives :o0
boobies Posts: 1625
Hi, yes this happened to me anyhow it can be a sign. is hubby out of country or will he be able to travel back if you go in?
Boobies- tell me more please!!! How long did you have this for and when did you go into labour? DH will still be in the country but about 5 hours drive away- arrrghhhhhh!!!!
boobies Posts: 1625
Oh he will have plenty of time to get back! it normally doesnt happen that quickly on your first. From what I can remember I had it two days before I got a 'show' did'nt go into 'proper' labour for two days after. Had docs appointment the morning I got the show anyhow and the doc kept me in. Phoned hubby straight away he came to hosp but babs did'nt arrive for two day after.....
thanks Boobies- haven't any other signs so far so I'm hoping I get another week or so before any major action!! :wv
dovedro Posts: 1295
This happened to me but I didn't realise it was a sign of labour at the time, I was going a lot during the day and then went into labour later that night a week early Good luck :o)ll
chicam Posts: 1169
Oh god Sunnyside thank god you posted this - this has been happening to me all this week and I didn't even realise it was a sign!! :o)ll yay!!