Is this a sign

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tanyababy. Posts: 511
Hi all, I posted this in TTC but thought it might get a better response here especially since you all have been through it. I have had AF like gentle pains since Monday but still havent got it. Im wondering if AF like pains are a good sign. My cycle is still very irregular so not sure when to expect it. Last cycle count was 40 days and today i am on my 35th cd. Any help will be appreciated
Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
Hi TB AF cramps were my first and only sign that I was pregnant! Maybe test first thing Monday morning? Fingers crossed for you!! Zilla07
thanks so much I wasnt going to test yet but I think I will now Hopefully I will be joining all of you soon
alton Posts: 3077
It's kind of ironic isn't it that AF cramps could be a pregnancy sign? I had them too, and kept holding off on testing because I was sure that AF was on the way...except it wasn't. Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
Good luck testing :o)ll :o)ll
LoloOct08 Posts: 343
Tanyababy, good luck testing. I was the same as Zilla and Alton, AF pains were my first and only symtom before BFP. I was so convinced that AF was on the way we went on a serious Pi$$ up on - oops! Got BFP a few days later. Good luck missus, everything crossed for you.
silíní Posts: 4219
Good luck tanyababy. AF pains that went on for about a week were my pregnancy sign, and really sore boobs, but i would usually get them for AF anyway.........
beaker Posts: 379
I had period type cramps as well at the time and didn't think I was pregnant, drank a bottle and a half of wine with friends ( not recommended) but when nothing happened after a few days the penny dropped and I finally did a test. So it looks like a definite sign - best of luck with your test and let us know how you get on :wv
Thanks guys for all replies. I still havent tested, me and DH decided to wait until weekend. At least it gives me hope for a little while longer :o0 Somthing else strange has been happening to me also lately- I wake up during the night going mad with restless legs. It feels like a crawling senstation and I have urges to stretch my legs. This has happened to me a couple of nights in a row. I checked on the net and they say it is common in the 2nd or 3rd trimester but there is nothing said about the very early stages. Anyone else get this before their BFP?