Is this beauty supply site credible?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bosshogg Posts: 159
Hi, Saw a reference to strawberry.net (ie) on a beauty blog and checked them out for salon size hair treatments. (I'm going back to blond after going dark brown on a whim a few months back and my hair is getting very dry from the highlight process. ) Anyhow, their site looks a little amateur (just it's design really) and I wondered if anyone here purchased from them and how you found them ? Wouldn't use credit card unless I was certain they're the real thing.
North Star Posts: 137
Ive used it in the past and had no problems. Only thing is, the products are shipped from China so I got caught for custom tax with my last order. Have changed to EU based sites since.
Thanks ticklemeelmow, I'll avoid that so! Would you mind letting me know what alternative site Eu based you use now? I'm mostly looking for Kerastese products.
North Star Posts: 137
For Kerastese I used http://www.hqhair.com - it was a while ago so not sure how good their prices are now.
palliewollie Posts: 295
lookfantastic.co.uk and cdwow.ie are also good for kerastase :wv
Thanks girls !
premierbride12 Posts: 17
Hi I used always use strawberry.net for buying makeup - as I can't top up on MAC unless I get to Dublin Cork or Limerick BT - with Twin boys thats not ver often these days!!! I started using cdwow.ie for all my makeup recently and find them great - no postage and things arrive within 5 days.
newbie37 Posts: 12
Premier bride12, just to let you know MAC in brown Thomas Dublin will take phone orders, 6euro postage , if u ever got stuck ! I only discovered this lately, so it's handy if u can't get near a BTs!!