Is this idea very bad?! (...drinking in the cinema...)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cabbagehead Posts: 3899
OK, hear me out. Just had this idea while putting milk back in fridge after making a cuppa (working from home today). In the fridge is about half a bottle of really tasty wine that OH and I opened on Sunday and didn't finish (we have a magic vacuum pump thing that seals the bottle, so the wine stays fresh). Anyway, we're going to the cinema later, and the idea flashed through my mind that I'd love a glass of that delicious wine with the movie. I'm not [i:2ix1z66c]actually[/i:2ix1z66c] going to do it, but I am tempted to chuck the bottle and some glasses into a backpack and take it to the cinema. What do y'all think...? :-8
Kittyboo Posts: 1591
DO IT!!!!!! :o0
MissBid Posts: 587
most definitely - I don't know why nobody's thought of it before...
MinnietheMinx Posts: 2396
I've never drank in the cinema but I'd imagine if you wanted to do that the bottle and glasses would be too much of a give away, you'd have to be really classy and decant your wine into a water bottle! It might not taste as nice then though.
Jawl Posts: 8881
You won't be the only ones I bet! :hic
wedatlast Posts: 95
In Storm Cinema in Limk you can buy small bottles of wine so its not unheard of.
puddin2 Posts: 1093
You defo wouldn't be the only one with alcohol at the cinema as they serve beer in Vue in Liffey Valley O-O
HippyChic Posts: 1812
We used to sneak naggins into the cinema in our teens and pour them into our cokes. Nothing better. Go for it :o0
MissBid Posts: 587
[quote="MinnietheMinx":2jhhcie2]I've never drank in the cinema but I'd imagine if you wanted to do that the bottle and glasses would be too much of a give away, you'd have to be really classy and decant your wine into a water bottle! It might not taste as nice then though.[/quote:2jhhcie2] You could always get those plastic wine glasses from the pound shops... then there'd be less clinking in the bag..
Pricetag Posts: 1306
Ah go on!!!! :o0