???is this it??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lauri Posts: 195
Hi girls Please don't think Im crazy but have lower back pain and really bad peroid like cramps is this the start of something been feeling funny all day!! But to be honest I don't know :-8
adelz Posts: 3088
Hey lauri from all last wk I had those, now Im no expert as its my first only, but what I was told was unless the pains get longer and worse then they are just cramps really!!!! Its so annoying, I was asking the doc last Fri why does that happen and she told me its babs moving into position and the fact its my first everything is stretching for it. Now I have noticed babs is def further down even in the last wk. So keep notice on those pains, it could well be it, if they get longer and stronger that's it! I am now at the stage that unless I get to the point that I cant bare the pain I won't be doing or assuming anything :o0 as its a solid wk with all those cramps and esp bad in eves!!! Sorry Im not really much help to you, but best of luck and here's hoping it is the start for you :wv
Hellie Posts: 32
Hi lauri I just posted bout this too. It's so annoying. I really thought something was happening. The cramps even woke me up in the night. Felt sick sooo tired terrible back pain and diorreah the works ! Been like that for bout a week now. But nothing ! It really is a guessing game. My sister didn't know she was in labour. She had cramps all night long. My mam had to beg her to just go to hospital and double check. She was nearly 5 cm's dialated! So she hadn't a clue. Least there's a few of us in it we can annoy each other with questions! Time just drags now doesn't it !
How far gone are you hellie? It is terrible having all the symptoms and nothing happening isn't it. I try to go on the ball each night too just for 10-15 mins, so I must go again now on it! Anything at this stage to get babs out :o0
Lauri Posts: 195
Thanks girls It's all a bit of a mine field I've just realised that I really don't have a notion especially with the first!! Sitting on my gym ball it's prob nothing the joys eh girls.... Thanks again :-8
Hellie Posts: 32
Hi babsdel Hospital going by date of April 7 going by cycle. But because of a complicated miscarriage they gave me a viability scan at 8 weeks said I was a week ahead then at ten weeks went for private scan which said I was two weeks ahead ! My consultant just keeps say it's all "subjective" his favourite word ! So not too sure when this lo will make an appearance. Yeah it's a total head wrecker. And guessing game. Great to have company though !makes it so much easier knowing there's other girls wondering and worrying bout the same things.
Yeah these sites are great to get info and help from others. The girls are great, it is super to have somebody who is going through the same thing and feelings. We all on first, could be blind leading the blind so :o0 :o0 :o0