Is this my af starting?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tinyfeet Posts: 3482
I had a m/c 2 weeks ago & my HCG levels are still going down (currently at 124.) Anyway just went to the loo & when I wiped there was blood. Could this be af starting again? Didn’t expect it so soon! Also didnt think Id get it when the pregnancy hormone is still in my system.....
fraggle rocker Posts: 1426
Hi Sorry it didnt happen me but I just wanted to respond. I know how heartbreaking a mc can be. I had a mc but that was classed as my af as I bled for 2 weeks, after seven days i got a bfn. So the hormone was out of my system. Maybe post in the mc thread the girls may be able to help you there.
Thanks Fraggle Rocker, i posted in the MC thread & got a few responses there. :thnk
aylala Posts: 3673
Hey Kindanervous I haven’t been online much and I didn’t realise you had a MC – I’m so sorry – don’t know what else to say hun just that I’m so sorry for your loss xx
Thanks Aylala, the support on here has been great. I’m starting to feel better already. The week it happened felt like the longest week of my life!
jmeath Posts: 5740
Sorry to hear that kindanervous. Hope you are feeling ok and best of luck ttc in the future.