Menu

is this really the kind of man I want to marry????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

watchthisspace Posts: 591
Sitting here enjoying wollying and tucking into my fav ice-pop when in waks h2b and takes a big bite out of my ice-pop...and the chocolate bit no less...is this really the kind of man I want to marry????
podgeandrodge Posts: 886
no how dare he eat your chocolate bit
I know...I feel so used he just smiled said thanks and walked out!
Huggles Posts: 1108
Awwwwwwww :xox :o0 Just remind him: what's his is yours and what's YOURS is YOURS!!!
milis Posts: 7998
Could be a good diet plan :o0
Little Angel Posts: 913
OMG you need to nip that in the bud now!!!! thats some problem to bring into a marriage!!!!!!!!!!!
Since the event we have discussed it, he feels it was justified since he went to the shop to buy it for me. I don't feel this is good enough, we have our pre-marriage course in 3 weeks I think it may come up again then!
3ym Posts: 77
I came in expecting a devastating story. go buy another ice pop stick a laxative in it and let him have as much as he likes. ah revenge is sweet
milis Posts: 7998
3ym :eek you are evil!
Hmmm would that be going too far??? Think I'll have some tablets ready incase it happens again! I've just realised thats why I eat so fast...if I don't finish before he does...he eats mine! This is more serious than I thought! I'm going to bed now to ensure I get most of the blanket before he comes up....he won't beat me on that!