Is this reassuring?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

classygal Posts: 436
Hi, got a bfp a few weeks back, had 2 miscarriages previously, 1 at 5 weeks (so very early/chemical preg/late period depends how you want to look at it). Second at 11 weeks, traumatic as haemorrhaged. With this i knew something was wrong at 9 weeks as it was an empty sac looking like 5-6 weeks, a week later supposed growth (not possible we hadn't bd as i was scared so knew the dates couldn't be wrong) they left me another 2 weeks to see if a heartbeat came and i bled massively. Very nervous now (but have had dd since), been using cb digital and been a bit up and down but recently all 3+ now I 6+4 so is this reassuring? If it was a miss or a blyted ovum would my levels be dropping or if as in the case with my last miss i measuring 5 weeks would i still get a 3+ on the cB? Just wondered if anyone had any experience of this? DId the levels drop if you were misscarriaging? Thanks for any replies
anyone?
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
im not 100% sure but if you were miscarrying the levels would be dropping. i think that its reading 3+ on cb is a good sign. i measured 2-3 weeks on cb at 4 + 2. so anything above 5 will say 3+. but you wont know unless you have a scan. or blood test to see if your numbers are doubling every couple of days. why dont you go to gp?? he/she might do bloods to settle your fears.
thanks pregnant dancer, have a scan booked for monday its just so hard waiting until then!
theoracle Posts: 7664
I am sure it will be all fine. Wish you all the best with your scan.
Happymammy2010 Posts: 837
Try not to worry, eaiser said than done I know, Im sure it will be fine. Let us know how you get on with your scan on Monday. Congratulations on your BFP :o)ll the oracle, I see baby number 4 on the way for you conrgatualtions :o)ll
theoracle Posts: 7664
Thanks happymammy! I have waited for my 1st scan before announcing it :)
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
[quote="theoracle":xr36be2p]Thanks happymammy! I have waited for my 1st scan before announcing it :)[/quote:xr36be2p] :o)ll OMG!! congrats!! i didnt notice it when you posted earlier!! congrats!!
funkyfish Posts: 7626
[quote="theoracle":2wxt45a1]I am sure it will be all fine. Wish you all the best with your scan.[/quote:2wxt45a1] ahem when were you going to tell us!!! sneaky sneaky O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O
BipsyBoo Posts: 1534
Congrats :stork: :stork: