Menu

Is your H2B allowed see your BM dresses?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsAH Posts: 3715
Girls I'm just wondering.....I am putting together a colour theme chart and would include the dress picture if it's ok for him to see it. What do we all think? Thanks Wollies!
piscean Posts: 351
My H2B has seen the BM dresses - got them in Debenhams and they're in my wardrobe - couldn't resist showing him they anyway. I can't see the harm anyway .
keelyn Posts: 1197
[quote="piscean":3goiy745]I can't see the harm anyway .[/quote:3goiy745] +1
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Absolutely! Sure why not? I've even shown him a picture of the wedding dress I'm thinking of trying! Maybe I'm just really un-superstitious and not much of a traditionalist!
Rocksie80 Posts: 4045
My H2B has seen ours- my sister tried it on at home while he was there and we asked his opinion on it. It never occurred to me to [i:3641vxcz]not[/i:3641vxcz] show him
MrsAH Posts: 3715
Thanks Wollies!!! Just wanted to be sure there wasn't some other tradition I didn't know about it! :wv
hollywoodbride Posts: 1341
My H2b has seen nearly everything that I have picked for the wedding. I like to know what he thinks. He needs to know the colour for the men's suits. He has not seem my exact dress but I have shown him the collection from the designer and mine was in the collection he picked out the one I have picked - Great mind thin a like !!!
MrsRich2B Posts: 240
I dont see why not - sure the mens suits and stuff will all have to co-ordinate with the dresses! O:o)
yankiecandle Posts: 2888
he was with me when i bought them! dont mind what he's see as long as it isnt my dress.
Excited2010 Posts: 777
ah yeah its grand for him to see. My h2b has seen everything apart from my dress. Its his day as well so no suprises