It is just getting worse

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Twirl Posts: 5598
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( I despise them O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|
lolabelle Posts: 3311
and breath :xxx :xxx Let it out!
paperclips Posts: 3146
I take it things arent any better? Are they still not budging on the annual leave issue for your exams.
Twirl Posts: 5598
I have given up on that mrsom, they are just so difficult. The son is being a right pr*ck he stood there yesterday with his back turned to me holding out an invoice for me to take off him to pay someone. Not one effing word, he is after doing the same again this morning, now the only reason i didn't leave him standing there was because there was a customer there at the time yesterday and i have decided not to be as petty as them ( though that could change ). I have started having bad dreams now too. I really am just so sick of the place anyway another silent scream and it will help. Lolabelle i will take a deep breath. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH >:o( Thanks for the comments girls :thnk