Menu

It's a shame

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsCLApril04 Posts: 279
Cannot believe the hulabaloo here! Missing posts, banned users and god knows what. I think I speak for us all when I say that we would appreciate a proper explanation as to what has happened. It is pathetic that Moniker has been banned...let her back for god's sake!
limkbride Posts: 50
I second that. BRING MONIKER BACK
Sparklymum Posts: 1563
Flippin Heck I'm branded a WOL aholic and even I missed this. That was fast work, I did notice one conversation I took part in on Monday or Tuesday was removed and figured it was because the shop referred to was one of the experts quoted on here from time to time. But what the hell happened yesterday? I can't spend anymore time on here than I do!
Mrs. Niamh Posts: 166
Sparklybride, I didn't think this had anything to do with Moniker's complaint about a certain bridal shop during the week, but about a certain vendor who was contacting her through her PM, and she was feeling pestered.
Sparklymum Posts: 1563
I seen a posting from her yesterday morning saying she had received a pm but she didn't say who from, obviviously escalated when I was doing that flipping Bank Rec! Honestly I knew Bank Rec's were the bain of my life!