It's Friday!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll So glad its Friday! Was a long time coming! Chilling out tonight and then heading to Waterford for a friends hen tomorrow.
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Evening! Oh enjoy Waterford! Is it the City that ye are heading to?
'tis indeed. Staying in the Fitzwilton. Was at another hen there earlier this year and good craic.
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
[quote="SorrentoWife":2jzydupv]'tis indeed. Staying in the Fitzwilton. Was at another hen there earlier this year and good craic.[/quote:2jzydupv] I'm staying just around the corner :o0 :o0
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Thank god its friday - not that I'm doing anything exciting..... just nice to have a day off to myself, get some things done at home (I say this every weekend, but it never happens, always a pigstye!)
[quote="LastRolo":1y9n0vql]Thank god its friday - not that I'm doing anything exciting..... just nice to have a day off to myself, get some things done at home (I say this every weekend, but it never happens, always a pigstye!)[/quote:1y9n0vql] I know the feeling! I have all these plans to clean and tidy but by time weekend comes I just wanna chill out and do nothingĀ¬! Have great intentions though!
Synergy Posts: 2768
I've my friend calling over and we are going to get Pissed, well deserved and well needed. It has been a long time since I had a girly night. I know I'm not lucky enough to be going out out but beggers can't be choosers now
Synergy, I love a good night in with the girls! You can sit in comfort and have a chat and gossip! I love nights in!