It's Me

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Its a Secret Posts: 178
Hey, Well as I am 16 weeks tomorrow and seeing as Woonoo took the plunge and Mrs. E so politely asked I shall now reveal my true ID. I am Mrs. Nivvles. Biggest WOL claim to fame was the first posting of the Jordan dress last year. Like my alias though... might stay as It's a secret!
It's a Secret Posts: 236
It's true.... Zippy can come back to play now!
SoExcited Posts: 204
Mrs Nivvles! I remember you! This is great, it's like a reunion!
MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
Hey Mrs Nivvles - I remember you too I remember the help you gave me answering a good few questions re my wedding of last year ( and yes I am still here !!!!) Congratulations to you and hubby on your pregnancy wishing you a happy and healthy remaining X amount of months ! MrsNoc05
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
hey Mrs. Nivvles i remember you too welcome back and congrats.
charli Posts: 5994
i remembered the avatar!! welcome back and congrats to you and your hubbie
jellybaby Posts: 2316
Congrats Mrs. Nivvles!! I remember you answering my questions too when planning the wedding last year! It's so exciting hearing who people 'really' are (how sad am I :oops:)
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Congrats Mrs. Nivvles...I remember you very well. I wish I had taken on an alias now...these reveals are so dramatic!! :D
Awww shucks, Thanks gals. I knew the avatar might jog the aul memories. Dying to know who So excited is? Gas to see so many of in this club and helping one another. It's great. Good Luck to all the TTCers!
Nantes, You might want to take an alias when you get the BFP and keep pretending. Post under both... you could live a double life for a while. The craic you would have! Good Luck x