It's Monday night...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

reine Posts: 1771
and I'm drunk :hic Just thought I'd throw that out there. It was our wedding anniversary today and my dh spoiled me rotten. Love him to bits :lvs
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Awwwwwww :lvs :lvs :lvs Delighted that ye had a lovely day! And happy anniversary :lvs :lvs
Thanks Flexy, it was a lovely day... He's the best. Quickest two years of my life though :ooh
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
Happy anniversary!!!!
[quote="Sparkly Lady":1gl7mza5]Happy anniversary!!!![/quote:1gl7mza5] Thanks a mill :thnk
anika Posts: 2194
Happy Anniversary to you reine, and enjoy !!! O-O Well, it's my 1st anniversary isn't until sunday but i am well on the vino tonight breaking in the long weekend thats ahead of me and hubby. We are going away on wednesday for a few days over our 1st anniversary, can't wait. :o)ll
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Ah you definitely can't be judged for that! .....But, eh.... shouldn't you be doing some horizontal dancing instead of posting on WOL?? >:o) >:o)
anika Posts: 2194
[quote="LastRolo":2eyhhvc9]Ah you definitely can't be judged for that! .....But, eh.... shouldn't you be doing some [b:2eyhhvc9]horizontal dancing[/b:2eyhhvc9] instead of posting on WOL?? >:o) >:o)[/quote:2eyhhvc9] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: What a great expression :o0 Love it
Elle Driver Posts: 508
[quote="LastRolo":hupo2z80]Ah you definitely can't be judged for that! .....But, eh.... shouldn't you be doing some horizontal dancing instead of posting on WOL?? >:o) >:o)[/quote:hupo2z80] Excellent!!!
vidia Posts: 2960
Congrats!!! Hope ye are having a lovely evening!!!!