It's my birthday and yeah for Oirish!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

summer daisy Posts: 1336
Hi guys, Know that this really isn't technically P&B but it is my 32nd birthday today and I am just bouncing around the place. My little baby slept all night and has been a little angel. She gave me a card with her hand print on it (Daddy stuck her hand in mud but that's another story!); my DH, mam and in-laws got me lovely presents; my bro in Oz sent me flowers; friends remembered and are writing all over my wall on facebook; my office hung birthday banners all over the place and got me cake and a mini-spa and gave me a day off whenever I want to enjoy it!! And to top it all off Oirish got such wonderful news this morning (and I had my fingers, toes and everything crossed for her!). I am just a happy bunny today so am spreading the love.. Hugs and Kisses to all you mammies, mammies-to-be and the mammies of the future who are TTC now :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
mrs ddt Posts: 3235
Happy Birthday Summerdaisy....enjoy your day :thnk :thnk Nice post :lvs
fantac Posts: 4109
aww enjoy your b'day!!
nelly Posts: 1875
enjoy yer day and also how horray thank God that Oirish is ok, felt sick with worry for a random stranger when i read her post. You really know how lucky you are when you get hand prints from your little princess when ya read posts like that one. Horray for you all :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Angel2 Posts: 787
Oh Summerdaisy, Happy Birthday hon. :xxx Sounds like you are having the best day ever. I can feel your happiness from here!!! :o)ll Have a fab day. :thnk
oirish Posts: 1541
happy birthday hun O-O O-O am in fits over "daddy stuck her hands in the mud" you say that so calmly now :o0 and thank you for including me in your birthday post girl i'm so touched ! :thnk
bluebell07 Posts: 182
happy birthday to you.....................
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Aw Happy Birthday Summer Daisy! Sounds like you are having a lovely day. Enjoy O-O
under construction Posts: 3458
Happy Birthday - have a great day, don't work too hard
Tigletts Posts: 2904
[color=red:2mu3e7x3][b:2mu3e7x3]H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !!![/b:2mu3e7x3][/color:2mu3e7x3] :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll have a great day pet :thnk :xxx