It's the Weekend!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

angel3 Posts: 1572
Happy day's! I think the week flew by :cool
overthemoon! Posts: 1479
happy days its Friday :o)ll this day will probably drag til the bitter end but what harm. im going home to my fab h2b for a cuddle !!!
Ah Kettles That's so nice, any plans for the weekend???????????
overthemoon! Posts: 1479
my parents are calling to see us so we will probably go out for dinner and a few drinks tmor night. looking forward to it now. how about you?
moyra-smyth Posts: 511
Im so excited!!! :o)ll Im going out tonight to watch the first munster match of the heineken cup, and if the weather is crap tomorrow...we're having a few friends over to watch all 3 extended versions of lord of the rings while eating rubbish!! :o0
Oh lovely i have no plans at all - just go with the flow and see where the wind blows me! :o)ll
gottabfp Posts: 5641
i am babysitting for the whole weekend! O:| O:| O:| sure the wedding will be worth all the weekends having to sit in!
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
so happy it's friday! tomorrow we are going shopping for wedding rings. just looking though because we are going to belfast in a few weeks and hope they will be cheaper there!
fifibelle Posts: 4447
LOVE Fridays! It was a quick week thank god, lets hope next week is the same! Hope y'all have a nice weekend!
Mrs. Ash Posts: 1168
[color=darkred:12odv82v]Woo hoo it's friday!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll My weekend is jam packed doing ................................................................................................. .......................absolutely nothing!!!!!!!!!!! :o0 >:o) [/color:12odv82v]