It wasn't to be

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsNov Posts: 446
Girls Just had a scan today, and unfortunately I had a missed MC 4 weeks ago. The fetus only measured 6 weeks and I am supposed to be 10 weeks gone. The scan couldnt detect a heartbeat. I have to go in for a D&C next week. We are numb. There are no words to describe how I feel, I cant believe it. Although in some unusual way, when I had that discharge 4 weeks ago, and having to be so closely monitored since, it almost gave me a sixth sense of what was to come. Please god girls that we can get through this and move on. O:o)
xwishingx Posts: 600
So sorry for your loss..............I went through this a few months ago, I didnt think I would get through it but we did, there are still days that is hard but it gets easier, now considering ttc again as I feel ready. I have a lovely poem I will pm you, I found it helped me x
aylala Posts: 3673
I'm so so sorry you have to go through this :o( I hope you and your DH get the stregnth to get throught his awful situation :xox
angel3 Posts: 1572
So sorry to hear that news hun O:o) O:o)
serenity Posts: 3675
MrsNov, I am so so sorry to read this. My heart goes out to you and am not surprised you are numb... Please god you will find the strength to get through this... Thinking of you xx
suitcase of hopes and dreams Posts: 2932
Oh god hun i am so sorry to read your update, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox
Daff Posts: 11644
:action32 :lvs thinking of you
MrsOC09 Posts: 1175
so sorry to hear this, thinking of you :lvs
silíní Posts: 4219
Mrs Nov i cant' believe it. i am thinking of you.
Surfbaby Posts: 396
So sorry to hear you sad news. Thinking of you and your dh x x x x x :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox