It will happen

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mondeo Posts: 26
Hi Girls, I just thought this story would cheer up all ye TTC. *) In Sept last year our little angel went to heaven O:o) I thought at the time that my world had ended, I was so consumed with grief I just couldnt understand why this happened to us. I know now that no matter how much you ask why, you will never get the answer and you are only killing yourself by asking these questions. I was due my AF on Christmas Eve, but held off doing a test until Saturday last (30th Dec) because I didnt want to be disappointed over Christmas with a BFN, but you never guess what instead of a BFN there was a BFP, I went to the doc yesterday and he has confirmed it, I am due the 29th August all going well. I have to go back to my doc in 6 weeks for a scan to make sure everything is ok. I just want to let ye know my good news and show ye that it will happen. :xox and :babydust: to you all. Mrs Wacker/Mondeo :xox
soon2bmomof3&4 Posts: 400
Congrats mondeo!!! Best of luck :o)ll
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Congratulations Mondeo and all the best wishes :o)ll
Sphynx Posts: 6795
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Congratulations! Hope you have a really smooth pregnancy this time - you deserve it! And thanks for the inspiration! :thnk
MrsMeggy Posts: 367
Briliant News, Congrats and best wishes for the next months
irish bride Posts: 558
that is really excellent news!! am so so delighted for you!! :xxx
Mrs Peg Posts: 1778
ah mondeo, i'm thrilled for ya! u've been knocking around this place as long as i have! congrats to u and hubbie - what a great surprise and a well deserved one. good luck with everything x
mammybean Posts: 10364
god bless your restraint!! congrats and good luck
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Congratulations and best of luck during the next 9 months :o)ll :o)ll Lovely story *)
mjm Posts: 393
Congrats Mondeo, the good news really does give hope to all us TTC'ers. I really hope you have a healthy and peaceful pregnancy, wishing you the very best. mjm