Itchy and Spots

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snugglebuggle Posts: 1084
Hi girls Have been quiet itchy at the weekend and no so bad today but have a good few spots on my back is this normal?somebody said that it was your blood or something ?itchy on my arms and back and spots on my back chest and tummy .I did have a few on my back and chest anyway but would love if I could get rid of them any suggestions as to what to use maybe ? Thanks girls :o)ll :o)ll
Port Princess Posts: 1154
Sorry haven't a clue, maybe phone the doc and ask him what it could be! I know I got a kind of prickly heat rash on my stomach and wrists but it wasn't like spots :-8
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
I got a rash too, on my arms and legs - I just put it down to the heat a few weeks back, it seems to have cleared up now thouugh. Check with chemist before you use any creams or anything - you' be surprised the things you can't use.
Snugglebuggle Posts: 1084
Thanks girls I did get a bit too much heat about 2 weeks ago and silly me got a bit sunburned on my arms so I might put it down to that the skin is healing .Its alot better now thank god but still get the odd itch but I've heard that this could also be your blood pumping around your body.I'm going to go to the beauty salon at the weekend get a treatment done maybe a facial I'm sure she will know what to use and what not to use ? Thanks girls :wv
Lady Di Posts: 2487
This probably isn't it snugglebuggle but my sister got a horrible hormonal rash when she was pregnant. So maybe if its doesn't get better go to the doc? It could just be your skin healing from the sunburn though as I know that can be very itchy!!