its affecting my brain

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bonita Posts: 1678
Ive noticed I keep doing silly things lately, like forgeting why I went into a room or making silly little mistakes I wouldnt normally make- But this morning is the total limit. I have just opened my bag to find my cordless home phone!!!! I must have grabbed it on my way out the door this morning :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
silíní Posts: 4219
[quote:1g2rlax7] have just opened my bag to find my cordless home phone!!!! I must have grabbed it on my way out the door this morning[/quote:1g2rlax7] You won't believe this Bonita but i did exactly the samething last week! I got into my car and was about to drive off when i realised the house cordless was in my handbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AARRGGG. The other thing i have been doing a lot is mixing up words, eg saying to DH 'will you lock the car' instead of the door, or 'switch off the light' instead of the oven!!!! Oh my god the babies are eating our brain cells too!!!
Elliecat Posts: 2725
Yep, I have total baby brain. Remembering people's names is the worst, I've drawn a total blank on people I've worked with for over a year several times!!!
sinion Posts: 6050
:o0 :o0 :o0 just gagged on my drink there! I keep reading these out to hubby and he just shakes his head and says 'oh no, what am I in for...' :o0 Can't remember who it was but someone here ages ago posted that their husband found teabags in the washing machine, think that's the funniest one I've heard!
silíní Posts: 4219
[quote:3ns23zx8]Can't remember who it was but someone here ages ago posted that their husband found teabags in the washing machine, think that's the funniest one I've heard![/quote:3ns23zx8] :o0 :o0 :o0 LOL! Hope i'm never reduced to that!!!
bonita Posts: 1678
I heard of somebody who put her keys in the oven and the meat in the hall :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
ginger nut Posts: 5989
i used to routinely get into the car, put it into drive, take off handbrake and wonder why nothing was happening....and then i'd find the car keys still in my hand. i lost my keys once and rang my mobile to try to locate them. and i used to try to open the hall door using the keyfob from my car keys. :o0 :o0 it doesn't get any better after baby is born either... total nappy brain these days :o0
ah gingernut I've tears in my eyes reading that!! :o0 especially ringing your phone to find your keys :o0
Looney07 Posts: 2393
[quote="Sinion":32qjskvj]:Can't remember who it was but someone here ages ago posted that their husband found teabags in the washing machine, think that's the funniest one I've heard![/quote:32qjskvj] PMSL :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
oh and my friend used to make herself a cup of tea, then put the steaming tea in the fridge and bring the milk into the living room with her :o0