Its Friday and .............

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Doll Face Posts: 3721
FIFIBELLE is back :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Where are you Fifibelle .............we missed ya hun.....did you have a good time in mexico........and the main Question did ya Skinny Dip..?? Does anyone have any freaky friday 13th stories ??? Id Love to here them.................... [img:2h8g8hds]http://static.pyzam.com/img/thumbs/g_340/graphics/2/abfridaytwo613.gif[/img:2h8g8hds]
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Hello, hello, I'm here!!!!!!! mexico was bbbbbrrrrrrrilllllliiiiaaannntttt!!!!!! of course there was skinny dipping! >:o) No freaky Friday 13th stories really - well apart from the fact that myself and hubby (keep almost typing h2b :o0 ) actually started going out with each other on Friday 13th so I suppose its kind of a good luck day for us rather then bad!
You went skinny dipping :o)ll :o)ll You Slut .................i need more details :o0 :o0 I dont get the hole friday 13th thing if its friday its all gooooooooood it means you've got two days off.... So where are all the freaks that wont walk under a ladder???? Come on freaky people come out to play.....................
What happens on honeymoon, stays on honeymoon :o0 !!! Speaking of which, not long to go now for yourself!!! So exciting! :o)ll So what colour is your dress? and shoes? And what colour is BM dress? :wv
Looks like its just me and you for abit of madness........... :o0 :o0 Fifibelle it only stays on honeymoon if you avoid getting arrested :o0 :o0 My colours are Sage green my dress is light ivory not dark ivory or cream.........and im a major bridezilla..........And i cant deside on the shoes O:| O:| The problem is i love shoes to much....... So what you all doin for v day ??????
mrswildrogue Posts: 1739
My brother fell out of a tree and broke his leg on Friday 13th many a moon ago!! >:o) But on Friday 13th about 5 years ago I won €1,000 so lucky for some and unlucky for the poor other b**stards :o0 :o0
Did you push him wildrogue come on tell the truth????????? Whats the story behind friday 13th anyway why is it unlucky in the first place ????
littlechick Posts: 758
It's friday the 13th and i passed my NCT, woo hoo, lucky for some :o)ll
Congrats on the Nct thing :o)ll :o)ll So whats the deal with the hole 13th thingy...................
[quote="littlechick":2f9mbicr]It's friday the 13th and i passed my NCT, woo hoo, lucky for some :o)ll[/quote:2f9mbicr] Congrats to you and your car!