Menu

Its Friday so no complaining!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
Good afternoon all Hope your Friday is going well. I made up my mind this morning that friday is going to be a NO Complaining day We are alive and healthy There is so much bad news out there at the moment So Positive thinking everyone
LastRolo Posts: 6892
[quote="Lady jane":32lj2c75]Good afternoon all Hope your Friday is going well. I made up my mind this morning that friday is going to be a NO Complaining day [b:32lj2c75]We are alive and healthy[/b:32lj2c75] There is so much bad news out there at the moment So Positive thinking everyone[/quote:32lj2c75] Most important thing IMO
Jawl Posts: 8881
I know, I was having a good whinge about my colleague! ha ha
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Happy Friday!!! I'm going to M&S at lunchtime to pick up a Dine In offer so we can have a nice din dins tonight!
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
[quote="ohsotired":g854eqdz]Happy Friday!!! I'm going to M&S at lunchtime to pick up a Dine In offer so we can have a nice din dins tonight![/quote:g854eqdz] oh i wish i had an M&S handy to do that - but now im not complaining about it !
Jawl Posts: 8881
I might try a Dine in combo for the weekend.
Richard Gavin
Sweet8 Posts: 1285
[color=#400040:2romdies]I'm making mulled wine tonight... And getting some yummy snacks in for the Toy Show!! :o)ll [/color:2romdies]
Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
We just got a new bed delievered so hubby texted me to say we must test it >:o) Ive my nieces party :o)ll tomorrow and Im making home made choc chip cookies :o)ll Have a good one every one :wv Im finished work in 10 mins :o)ll
Genegirl Posts: 2110
Sorry but i am going to complain :o0 Tomorrow is the start of my working week and i have to leave home at 5.15am for work and my car will probably be frozen solid :o( Sorrrrrryyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! :o0
ciaraella Posts: 5323
After five weeks of being hairy i got waxed today and we're starting our first proper month of ttc so the stage is set for a good weekend >:o)