Its gonna be a bad day....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jellywellies Posts: 2268
Feeling so agitated in work!! Already had a few words with one of the guys!! Their emails weren't working this morning and I said specifically not to unplug anything as mine was working and I had an important email to send ..... what did he do ? UNPLUGGED the flipping leads, and now no-ones emails are sending, just receivin!!! GGrrrrr!! Now the MD is in and he's licking round him!!! Oh my word, I'm going to snap today!!! O:|
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
I hate having one if those days. Is there any way you can get out side for 5 minutes? A bit of fresh air might help!
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
1, 2, 3.......and breathe. Go and get a cup of tea-Mum swears they sort out EVERYTHING!! We'll get you through the day-just don't kill anyone before 5pm!! :o0 Heres some flowers to cheer you up :thnk BTW the guys in IT are always planks, I think it's a requirement for the job!! :o0
Corkie1 Posts: 340
Oi watch it!!! I am in IT!!! And can you not see from the amount of time i spend on WOL, that i am VERY busy :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
oops a daisy! Sorry, I was typing too fast and sent it before "proof-reading" I meant to say that the IT crowd in HERE are cr*p. Never get back to you so the tiny issue becomes a HUGE issue as the day gones on!
Corkie1 Posts: 340
Ha ha!!! I know where you are coming from! We have such a bad reputation!!! :o0
Groovy-Chick Posts: 2383
Urrghh Jelly I hate those days but look on the bright side, WOL is working!!! I second the tea, it solves everything
jellywellies Posts: 2268
Everyone is still alive .... lol!! I went and had a mars bar and a glass to water!! hehe!! It's just one of those days - emails still aren't working!! So at least I've an excuse for doing diddly squat!!