its good to be loved not :)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
i'm having a moment started teaching practise on Monday and to say the class is challenging is an understatement i ended up in tears at the end of the day today-first time ever really embarassing- but i come on today after not being here for nearly a whole week :eek i know the initial detox was awful :o0 and guess what i saw or didnt no message of wheres NWQ / peaseblossom:o( right so nobody loves me everybody hates me >:o( i'm going down the garden to eat worms :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
Are you new or something? Do I know you?
not sure lips im only here 4600 posts tis peaseblossom :o0 who is now thing of changing name again to supreme empress so h2b can address her everyday like that :o0
Duchess Snow Posts: 2348
ah peasy i haven't been here much this week only in and out that sounds really tough will we sort them out for you? maddser is in the garden watching birds eat worms you wouldn't be alone though :o0 :o0
NotHere Posts: 10273
:o( :o( :o( Sowwy :o( Can I blame the hormones? Yeah, it was the hormones :thnk
mad woman Posts: 22106
[quote="Duchess Snow":39ckj3uy] maddser is in the garden watching birds eat worms you wouldn't be alone though :o0 :o0[/quote:39ckj3uy] all are welcome to join me... :o0 :o0
Duchess Snow Posts: 2348
[quote="Mrs Mad Woman.":3663ls7p][quote="Duchess Snow":3663ls7p] maddser is in the garden watching birds eat worms you wouldn't be alone though :o0 :o0[/quote:3663ls7p] all are welcome to join me... :o0 :o0[/quote:3663ls7p] I knew you wouldn't mind maddser :o0
hey btw i hope ye nkow i was taking the proverbial serious tongue in cheek brigade here :o0
Looney07 Posts: 2393
Welcome back peasy! Hope the teaching practice improves for you!
lucylou07 Posts: 560
[quote:1e4c05yk]Anyone? Hope she's not down the garden eating worms [/quote:1e4c05yk] see? hope the TP improves :wv :wv