Its Monday Again! :0(

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fifibelle Posts: 4447
Cannot believe its Monday again!!!!! O:| Somebody cheer me up - tell me what a wonderful weeekend you all had!!! :o)ll
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Monday :o( The weekend is just not long enough ........I had two bday partys ....my dds party was on sat (shes 7) and my ds party was on Sun (hes 8)...... Sorry i cant cheer ya up i think i need cheering too..........I still havent managed to get the cake out of the carpet yet !!!
[quote="Doll Face":2zyxi13p]I still havent managed to get the cake out of the carpet yet !!![/quote:2zyxi13p] Ah that gave me a laugh anyway!!! :o0 Are their birthdays one day after another????
Theres 3 days between them (we planed that well) :o0 :o0 The little brats stuck plasters on the wall in the playroom, why ??? and how they always manage to end up in the bath ill never figure that one out there was 7 of them eating popcorn in the bath !!!
[quote="Doll Face":7bgwous2]Theres 3 days between them (we planed that well) :o0 :o0 The little brats stuck plasters on the wall in the playroom, why ??? and how they always manage to end up in the bath ill never figure that one out there was 7 of them eating popcorn in the bath !!![/quote:7bgwous2] 3 days between birthdays - OMG!!! Cannot believe 7 of them managed to get into the bath! :o0
[quote:1kkfvvzv]Cannot believe 7 of them managed to get into the bath! [/quote:1kkfvvzv] Its a big jacuzzi bath !!!!
jellywellies Posts: 2268
Hey ladies - I had a fab weekend ... was away doing archery and laser clay pigeon shooting!!! So much craic!! Plus the fact that from next week our work is closed for 2 weeks annual holidays!!!! :o)ll :o)ll
Ladysheba Posts: 88
Hate Mondays! I am sooo hungover today its not funny. Was out till 6.30 a.m. on Sat nite and am still suffering today. Am craving a McDonalds for lunch I reckon. All my tummy is sore and I cant move an inch. Dont know wot's up with it! Dont remember much! Any miracle cures for this? ? :wv
Gummiebear Posts: 2911
Went down to the hotel where we are having our wedding for a meal and stayed over on Sat night. I was dying yesterday. I always do it I get out without the kids and go mad :o0 :o0 We had drinks before during and after the meal and when we got back to our room they had left a bottle of champers out for us and of course I just HAD to drink it :o0 :o0 Am still tired. I think they should put an extra day in the weekend for the summer months :o0
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
[quote="Gummi bear":2jbwtuh4]Went down to the hotel where we are having our wedding for a meal and stayed over on Sat night. I was dying yesterday. I always do it I get out without the kids and go mad :o0 :o0 We had drinks before during and after the meal and when we got back to our room they had left a bottle of champers out for us and of course I just HAD to drink it :o0 :o0 Am still tired. I think they should put an extra day in the weekend for the summer months :o0[/quote:2jbwtuh4] Oooh champagne - how nice! I agree - there definitely should be an extra day in the weekend during the summer... went to Achill at the weekend and took part in the half marathon... am only starting to get the feeling back in my legs now! Got a lovely colour too although my forehead and nose are a lovely shade of red :o0