Its only Thursday:(:(:(:(

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

YoungsWIfe Posts: 738
Since I got up this morning I keep thinking today is Friday O:| O:| Booo Hooo it is so annoying. I finish at 4.30 on Fridays so there I was a few minutes ago thinking Nice One only 5 more minutes left and then I remembered again its only fricking Thursday >:o(
rockstar Posts: 1815
awww theres nothing worse hun! O:|
I know it is very annoying alright. I suppose though I will just doss away on here for the next half hour :o0 :o0
aston Posts: 4100
Think its cause its the Bank Hol weekend. Am thinking the same all day and met a friend for lunch and she kept referring to tomorrow as Saturday so think everyone in same boat! At least tomorrow is Friday :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Yeah true Aston and I am finished at 1 O'Clock tomorrow so not too bad :o)ll :o)ll
HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
OMG girls it has been such a long week, and now that we're off all weekend it'll fly by, not fair :o(
Awh I know the weekends go way too fast........... >:o(
Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
Hate when that happens O:| I'm off tomorrow til Tues :o)ll Let the endweek begin :o)ll
HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
I want to cry, cos im working on monday and >:o( but am off tomorrow saturday and sunday, still would love monday off as im going on the piss with the girls on sunday night, hate the thought of working with a hangover :o(
[quote="lady jane":3e9gqr6h]Hate when that happens O:| I'm off tomorrow til Tues :o)ll Let the endweek begin :o)ll[/quote:3e9gqr6h] Lucky You ;o) :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll